Rate the above track - Fun game

Ormion

I like Goa Trance with negative parts a lot, that is why I like the last minutes of Sirius shuttle.

I am not a fan of Shakra at all, don#t take it personal but I would rate your track 4/10. The typical shakra sounds are annoying to me and the melodies do not fit really well, the keys are choosen at random and there is no real rythm in the melody, I guess this is on porpuse, like some the Delta tracks where you can't figure out when the melody will change, but the Delta did it much better than shakra, so my raiting is 4/10

Hi Oppie, you aren't here often. The texas faggot is not a track I like a lot. The voice sample is way too cheesy and ruins the song in my opinion. what is it at all, trance? I can not rate it higher than 3 /10, nothing personal against you.

Not bad at all, reminds me of the oldskool goa put in to a new jacket, hard to describe. At a certain point i found it repetitive but then round 3:47 it gets good. Fun listening to. 7/10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e6Z8eAE590

Oooops It seems prog4All went ahead and replied before me.

I give 8/10 to Mindgap and 6/10 to Osher's track because it sounds very derivative combining well known progressive sounds, it is not all bad, but neither good enough to keep me interested.

Hope I didn't slip in front somebody this time. :P If so, sorry!

@ Depths, this is more my type of stuff! Very nice listening to, gave me a relaxing feeling and has good drive in it. Hypnotic stuff! 9/10. :)

@ Jisnegro: This is the type of stuff you have to listen to from the beginning, in order to catch the vibe. Nice song! 8/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbsttNbOoAw

the full on track is not my cup of tea. It is fresh and has some atmosphere, but the full on bassline ruins it. to call that goa trance is a shame I think, since that has not that much to do with goa trance. I would give that track a rating of no more than 3/10

Green Nuns of Evolution are very nice. It is very acidic stuff, however this is not overly emotional and a bit basic. I like it and give it a 7/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqdOYjwqz8s

This is a very underrated Etnica track, it is sad and emotional, I like it a lot, not a lot of Etnica tracks are that deep.

Vibrasphere is one of my favorite progressive acts, their music is so laid back, really llke a warm blanket. Love this one too, the build-up is incredible and it's really chilled out. Great track, 8,5/10. (the track is hi-lari-ous to listen to while watching your signature btw :P)