NEOGOA: Neurogen - Hypnotixx BETA

Guest neurogen

Guest neurogen

yall heard the alpha now its in beta.

im working HARD on this.

But my problem isnt creating atmosphere and melodies. That is the easy part.. I need help creating the whole track.

If someone has any pointers or tips would be nice.

Enjoy

www.aeap.se/hypnotixx.mp3

http://www.aeap.se/hypnotixx.mp3

www.aeap.se/hypnotixx.mp3

Guest neurogen

sound very familiar. perhaps because i heard the alpha xD

also there is a lot of noise probably from you over amplifying /compressing

i know and ive tried isolating it.. its not from compressing or amplifying its actually a few VSTs making that noise.

I havent found exactly which ones yet - but if I mute the main out channel it goes away. So im gonna have to find those nasty VSTs and remove them and the noise will be gone.

i know and ive tried isolating it.. its not from compressing or amplifying its actually a few VSTs making that noise.

I havent found exactly which ones yet - but if I mute the main out channel it goes away. So im gonna have to find those nasty VSTs and remove them and the noise will be gone.

Bro i suggest using a noise gate or another type of noise reduction tool or plugin :)

or render the VSTs outputs to audio without the noise :D

Awesome track you have there buddy

I hope it does well for you

Peace and BoOM!

Bro i suggest using a noise gate or another type of noise reduction tool or plugin :)

or render the VSTs outputs to audio without the noise :D

Awesome track you have there buddy

I hope it does well for you

Peace and BoOM!

>>>>>> http://www.voxengo.com/product/redunoise/ <<<<<<<

Guest neurogen

Nice work, continue :)

Thank you :) I will :)

When i get some help from some helpful guys how to build a track properly.. my only and great flaw :(

I manage to create everything BUT the track. That is, intro breaks etc etc... My mind gets stuck as soon as i even start to wrap my head around it. It gets overloaded with ideas instantly and it shuts down.

So annyoing.