full-blown paranoia experience

Lemmiwinks

ok, so I come home from a party still tripping pretty hard, then I hear a police car stop near my home. "OK, nothing out of the ordinary" I think, then a few seconds later another one and then another one, they close off the street... WTF??? it can't all be in my head right? The police cars are really there in my street!!

Then I realize that a fire just broke in another apartment block close by... most intense 10 minute experience of my life lol just thought I'd share with you guys :)

Posted Image

other paranoid experience sharing welcome ;)

dam dude, that must of been intense!

my 21st, run out of beer, just sculled a whole bottle of jack daniels to say night night (true story my friends still talk about seeing that today)

so my friend drives me and about 10 others in his car home, we all shit faced piled on top of eachother, and we see flashing lights behind us, and hold our breath, we are busted.

pull over.............. and............... car drives past!

wasn't for us!!!! omg

think we had the same feeling there.

but my worst

still 21, racing a holden torana worked to supersonic, on a west coast road in auckland new zealand, in my toyota mr2 twin turbo (now this thing could go, had a computer chip and everything)

we passing this guy, my friend in the passenger seat, shooting at them with a bb gun (by the way we off our chops!)

the road has a 60 degree turn coming up, other guy sees it and slows down.......... i don't.

everything goes slow motion, as i brake (rear tyres get ripped off 300 kms will do that! no shit) front of the car gets ripped off and we go over a 100 foot bank, and both wake up on the other side on top of some trees!

the people we were racing stop, and say leave everything, we take the keys, go straight to the police station, report it stolen, others come back that night and burn it (after stripping it clean of all the luxurys a sports car has, including a memento.... more of that soon)

i had to tell everyone i knew except one person it was stolen,the fact we walked away ceases to amaze (my friend got a cracked vertabrae, and i severe whiplash, but we walked, insurance investigation launched and i got hammered but stayed fast, 3 months later cheque was issued, but that was the worst 3 months beside my dad dying of cancer i ever had, paranoia alright, maybe not in the same sense, but all my worst nightmares came that 3 months, the wait was unbearable, almost killed me!

we went back a while later to where it happened, and there is no way anyone could have survived that, i swear i died that day!

i probably should not have gotten away with it, and paid for my mistake.... but, learnt a hell of a lot, and that day i started over, fresh!

funniest thing, the cd i had playing at the time (i still have half of it) was.. death - scream bloody gore!

100% true nightmare story!

ok, so I come home from a party still tripping pretty hard, then I hear a police car stop near my home. "OK, nothing out of the ordinary" I think, then a few seconds later another one and then another one, they close off the street... WTF??? it can't all be in my head right? The police cars are really there in my street!!

Then I realize that a fire just broke in another apartment block close by... most intense 10 minute experience of my life lol just thought I'd share with you guys :)

It's funny how that stuff always seems to happen when you're altered.

I had an experience once, not a paranoid one but just incredibly weird. I was really stoned and watching TV with my roomate, when a commercial for a Chevrolet truck started doing something weird. There was a scene where it was kind of jumping over a little bump in the dirt trail it was on, while the narrator said "...the pickup truck..." And it started looping on that one scene, jumping over the bump again and again while the narrator kept repeating "...the pickup truck..." Both of us saw it, so it wasn't just me, and it probably went on for at least 15 seconds before it turned off.

We were so weirded out, and it was just funny that weird stuff like that never happened when I was sober.

hehe nice stories dudes

It's funny how that stuff always seems to happen when you're altered.

I had an experience once, not a paranoid one but just incredibly weird. I was really stoned and watching TV with my roomate, when a commercial for a Chevrolet truck started doing something weird. There was a scene where it was kind of jumping over a little bump in the dirt trail it was on, while the narrator said "...the pickup truck..." And it started looping on that one scene, jumping over the bump again and again while the narrator kept repeating "...the pickup truck..." Both of us saw it, so it wasn't just me, and it probably went on for at least 15 seconds before it turned off.

We were so weirded out, and it was just funny that weird stuff like that never happened when I was sober.

yep, I get those sometimes too, I suppose that it's simply that being high makes you more attentive to detail. Just the other day I was driving listening to Void - Never Again. EXACTLY at 4:31 when the guitar riff comes in, a labrador on the street starts running in cricles like crazy with a big smile on his face, I could SWEAR that he was reacting to the riff!! Maybe he was a rocker in another lifetime... I laughed my ass off lol

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Apslwx-5P0

Although my past experiences with drugs I have it hard to relate to the concept paranoia.

The only thing I always remember when I used to be awake for a long time,

each time in traffic (me by foot) a car or bicycle rode near by my knees bended like my body wanted to avoid a clash.

But I noticed that the distance wasn't different then in reality.

I had it all the time back then, got used to it.

Suspicious thoughts that I know but actual paranoia seems intense.

I had experience 2 times with cops, and all in age 13. Nasty age...

First time i was in bar in street next to mine... bar owner is good friend of my father so he allowed me to drink. I was drinking all night and went home around 5h in morning. I just walked in my street and saw police car is going on me in wrong way (one way street) and i was scared shitless... start thinking what to do, run or just pass away? I decide to act funny and maybe they leave me alone. They stoped and asked me am i thief, did i steal bikes from my neighbour (which was my first friend ever) lol. I said no but maybe i did why i shoud tell you that police officer?

Then they look at me... then i lean on police car, fire cigarette and play with keys. They asked me what is that in your hand? It was dark and they couldnt see and i said its knife. In same moment they said, boy give that to me. They smell that i stink on beer like hell and ask me how much beers i drinked. I said about 10 or something and said that i am super tired and want go sleep otherway i might steal more bikes lol. Then they just asked me for address and sent me home. I was lucky they never come because my father would kill me hahaha. BUT all time i feel i will shit myself!

Second time was just few days after around NY. I was hanging out in hood and then gypsy guy from street come who is really nice person... he gave me petards. We start to drop them all around and just after the corner i saw police car... they heard petards and just waiting us in dark. I had luck to drop last petard in drain so its gone and guy drop petard under their car. I was too scared and it was too late to tell him about cops. That all happend in 2-3 seconds. Siren start and they come to us. Even worse thing that was intervention unit, they first beat you than ask. What do do now? If we run they might kill us haha

5 really big cops come and put us in corner. I was acting like a good citizen and answer nicely to any question. And one of them said to me: Nikola, come with me. WTF! I think this is end. He just start to laugh and i wanted to cry, i didn't know what gonna happend.

Next thing other 4 cops start to joke that gypsy guy, told him to empty pockets. There were few petards left and about 10-20 cents in that pocket. So he grab all together and gave to one cop. First thing cop said, are you trying to pay us? You go to jail now! Empty other pockets. He gave them some shity cellphone and again same story, they poked and nudged him and he almost cried. I start to laugh histericly and just couldnt stop. Cop offered me cigarete so we smoked together.

After few minutes they asked for address of guy and tell him to be good gypsy and don't fight and steal around otherwise they said some ninja cops to his house to kill his family and he will need to watch that lol.

That was my shittest experience with police and one of most funny after haha

Just for the record: This wasn't antisemitism act or something, it was just too funny and would be too sad to be stoped :D

I should tell him that all is joke but i couldnt hahaha

Will share some more shits when i have wish.

After few minutes they asked for address of guy and tell him to be good gypsy and don't fight and steal around otherwise they said some ninja cops to his house to kill his family and he will need to watch that lol.

That was my shittest experience with police and one of most funny after haha

I was on the couch he was in a sleeping bag two meters away. I was still fried, jittery, and had trouble sleeping as was the man in the sleeping bag. A minute later he started whispering to me in a demonic voice: "leave... get out now while you can, he's going to kill us; yk is going to kill us." He kept quietly chanting at me to leave immediately. At this point I experience fear, confusion, and a jumble of other emotions. I was having trouble processing this information partially because how absurd it was. I asked how he formed such a conclusion. He explained that yk had been giving us free drugs to lure us into his psycho death trap. Although he was convinced about his conclusion, he didn't leave himself, he just laid there chanting away.

BWAHAHAHA it is precisely those kinds of moments where you're about to crap your pants that make the best memories afterwards IMO ;)

• 2 months later...

My official diagnosis is paranoid schizophrenia. But in all honesty I don't feel I'm suffering anything... so it's all cool. It's the doctors that are messed up :)

Look at it this way, free hallucinations and delusions !! :)

P.S-sry 2 hear that.