Please Help! 3x Psy-Trance-Goa from 1999-2003

djenergyro

New links, better links :D

Soundcloud is better, thanks. I never click on links that may download stuff I don't know. Unfortunately I don't know any of the three tracks. But you have good taste, all of them are great. May I suggest you use any of the track naming softwares out there? I use iTunes Match for that, though I don't know if iTunes would recognize obscure psytrance from the 1990s. Post the titles here when you discover them. I liked the 2nd one a lot, it reminds me of old X-Dream.

Soundcloud is better, thanks. I never click on links that may download stuff I don't know. Unfortunately I don't know any of the three tracks. But you have good taste, all of them are great. May I suggest you use any of the track naming softwares out there? I use iTunes Match for that, though I don't know if iTunes would recognize obscure psytrance from the 1990s. Post the titles here when you discover them. I liked the 2nd one a lot, it reminds me of old X-Dream.

Presently do not use any software for recognizing a song!!!Just looking on discogs.com, from album on album, from song by song..all of 2003 in down! thanks anyway for the suggestion!

Only Good!

• 2 weeks later...