Etnica - Live 96 [DAT Records - DATCD004]

Dont worry, Ill be waiting patiently, as long as it arrives before Christmas, Ill be fine :P! Were all be fine I presume :D!

Im sure the rest who ordered directly from you wont mind either, its better to support you directly by buying DAT releases directly through you and not some other middle man ;)!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry, Ill be waiting patiently, as long as it arrives before Christmas, Ill be fine :P! Were all be fine I presume :D!

Im sure the rest who ordered directly from you wont mind either, its better to support you directly by buying DAT releases directly through you and not some other middle man ;)!

Yes exactly.... +1!

Yes Fede, i heard about this... all will be fine as this track states:

cheeeers!!

That's the spirit, THANKS, I feel the pressure of many customers that rightfully are asking me, where is my CD? Well all I can say is "in transit" I don't have them myself so nobody can have them I guess and yes you bought it for me and you did good, with the private sales I can recover half the huge investment I did to release this.

Now since You are all waiting the 6th at midnight (i.e. when it will be the 7th already) all will receive a download link so you will be able to listen to the music,see the complete artwork, write reviews and share your thoughts and whatnot. And the CD will arrive, that's for sure. I really wanted You all to have it before everyone else and I am phoning each and every day the pressing plant + the courier to find out when can I expect them.

I don't know why the pressing plant used 2 different couriers to ship my packs. So one delivered (in the UK) while the other didn't (in Italy).

This is probably the last backslash of the Mercury retrograde and all the voids of the moon we passed because of the alignments taking place in our solar system in these times.

Finally, I am sure you can cope with this and enjoying the music will be hopefully cool enough :)

Good News Everyone!

I finally could get hold of the lazy couriers that got the CDs last friday but because of all the packs they had to deliver (for the strike of last week) they did not yet reach my turn, so today late in the afternoon or tomorrow morning max they will deliver the discs, finally.

So, as soon as they arrive you know they'll be shipped :)!

draeke, it's been so long that i visited the forum!!

and the timing was perfect i guess!!

so many memories...

http://web.archive.org/web/20020118054606/http://psynews.org/

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :D :D :D :D :D :D

finally many gems from the 4 italians, are going to be released.

i am really impatient for the same release on pleiadians gems, the most intergalactic melodic project in the history of psy trance.

thank you my friend!! :) :) :);) ;) ;)

Thank you Federico, I'm listening to the flacs while waiting for the cd, and I simply can't stop, great audio mastering, huge tracks (great selection really, you matched my tastes with the tracks selection), historical release, will be remembered for years by the Goa tribe.I can't stop repeating your work is essential for the goa scene, really!

Thank you Federico, I'm listening to the flacs while waiting for the cd, and I simply can't stop, great audio mastering, huge tracks (great selection really, you matched my tastes with the tracks selection), historical release, will be remembered for years by the Goa tribe.I can't stop repeating your work is essential for the goa scene, really!

+1

Dont know when exactly it was shipped and when delivered to my place, but I picked it up today :D!

Opened it(as well as Tetrahedron :P ) up and checked contents, everythings intact, since I have FLACS and MP3's from Draeke, I will not play them CD's now -_-

• 2 weeks later...