Etnica - Live 96 [DAT Records - DATCD004]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good News Everyone!

I finally could get hold of the lazy couriers that got the CDs last friday but because of all the packs they had to deliver (for the strike of last week) they did not yet reach my turn, so today late in the afternoon or tomorrow morning max they will deliver the discs, finally.

So, as soon as they arrive you know they'll be shipped :)!

draeke, it's been so long that i visited the forum!!

and the timing was perfect i guess!!

so many memories...

http://web.archive.org/web/20020118054606/http://psynews.org/

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :D :D :D :D :D :D

finally many gems from the 4 italians, are going to be released.

i am really impatient for the same release on pleiadians gems, the most intergalactic melodic project in the history of psy trance.

thank you my friend!! :) :) :);) ;) ;)

Thank you Federico, I'm listening to the flacs while waiting for the cd, and I simply can't stop, great audio mastering, huge tracks (great selection really, you matched my tastes with the tracks selection), historical release, will be remembered for years by the Goa tribe.I can't stop repeating your work is essential for the goa scene, really!

Thank you Federico, I'm listening to the flacs while waiting for the cd, and I simply can't stop, great audio mastering, huge tracks (great selection really, you matched my tastes with the tracks selection), historical release, will be remembered for years by the Goa tribe.I can't stop repeating your work is essential for the goa scene, really!

+1

Dont know when exactly it was shipped and when delivered to my place, but I picked it up today :D!

Opened it(as well as Tetrahedron :P ) up and checked contents, everythings intact, since I have FLACS and MP3's from Draeke, I will not play them CD's now -_-

• 2 weeks later...