CMBR - oldschool goa

blackfiber

Thanks, I'll keep that in my mind for new tracks because on this one I've got no more ideas :D But also I'm generally aiming for this style of goa like SFX - Butterfly Trip or MWNN - Reincarnation and not like Filteria or Artifact303

That's why this tracks sounds how it sounds :)

I'm glad for producers like you, and also enjoy old school a whole lot more than the new stuff. I'll keep to my word still.

The good thing is I find you technically quite competent artist, so it's not the know how rather the know what that needs some improvement.

Yo!

Classic bassline triplet ROCKS.

This is not goatrance :), it's trance. old school trance. Yes, goatrance. Same.

Good arps, but I would expand them to two-three-four octaves like "Art of trance", "Union Jack" does.

Honestly, I don't like that 3 notes melody, you could enhance it or you could just make other variation.. BUT, if you like it - keep it. There are thousands of tracks which such feeling. I'm with other thousands.

7:20 - best part and that trippy kind vox sound on harms.

Guest neurogen

dude this is freakin amazing :D

I get massive MWNN vibes and that classic Dragonfly sound.

Truly amazing stuff :D

Mixing is top notch also. Sound quality is amazing. You are allready there. All you need now is a label.

And more tracks.

nice to meet you Man With No Name version 2.0 :D

edit: again, WOW. Please make some remixes of legendary tracks. Just to boost your popularity a bit. For example "The Sleeper" by Quietman. Or just go for the ultimate... Spiritual Healing by Juan!