Mindsphere - Patience For Heaven [Suntrip]

Guest antic

I wait for this few years! It is out of this world! Reminds me on goa from start of new school era which is good, ya?

Too much great great stuff is comming to Suntrip this year and next one. I hope world won't finish this year :lol:

I can already tell you it will be a 2*CD release :) one of the 2 releases you'll remember from a long time ago... But with FAR better mastering :) The second cd is only new material of course! :) I will make a big announcement very soon, when all details are finished :)

They should work!? Here they work at least...? Probably the same problem as with Inner Space, it does work, but only after a few F5's, because the cache is full or something like that... I'll mail Fabien now right away :)

Anyway, concerning the album... The new cd is thé BOMB imo... All Alone is the first track since Elastic Harmonies II which I listened 50 times in a row without even thinking of getting tired of it :)

worked on the second try (the first time the artwork also didn't show up) . samples sound nice. the new stuff is much softer and trancier than the old album, but it like it. it sounds a bit like antares, but i guess you can't really judge the tracks just by 2:00 samples :)

• 3 weeks later...

Dear suntrippers! :)

We are proud to present our next goa-trance baby, to be released in 2 weeks! (around the 20th of october) :)

If you are a fan of mystic, dreamy, hypnotic Goa-trance filled with eastern melodies and magical moments? Search no further! “Patience For Heaven” is exactly what you are looking for...

Mindsphere, aka Ali Akgun, worked 5 years on this unique two cd album. The first cd is the new album “Patience for Heaven” filled with floating, yet powerful, Goa-trance. His storytelling throughout the tracks is stunning and the warmth and positive feeling of his music will give you a fantastic experience!

The second cd is another story. “Inner Cyclone” was only released online with weak mastering in 2007. Because this full power masterpiece deserved better, we made the decision to re-release this Goa-trance stormer in good quality, mastered and on cd! Like one of the reviewers said: ”real classic, great music, old school Goa-trance right from the source”

All info, samples, sounds,... are available here :)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD26/

CD 1 – Patience For Heaven

1. Shape of Imagination [08:19]

2. World is Yours [08:32]

3. Cosmos Evolution [07:59]

4. All Alone [08:45]

5. Ornamentation [07:55]

6. In To Reality [08:22]

7. Spirits of Devotion [09:15]

8. Patience for Heaven [07:09]

9. Circled [07:29]

CD2 – Inner Cyclone (remastered)

1. Painful Stories [10:59]

2. Mindrama [09:54]

3. We Have a Dream [07:46]

4. Wasted Years [08:51]

5. Operation Side [10:35]

6. To Infinity [09:30]

7. Inner Cyclone [11:12]

8. Fusion [07:32]

Enjoy! :)

Of course this will be an insta-buy for me :) I loved the old Mindsphere and the new CD will offer some great stuff as well it seems.

I should say thou, that I preferred the older 'agressive' Mindsphere style a bit more, with the +145 bpm music and mega-melodies all over the place. The new style seems to be a more floating-mature kind of music.

It's just my personal preference which will suprise nobody, I suppose!

I should say thou, that I preferred the older 'agressive' Mindsphere style a bit more, with the +145 bpm music and mega-melodies all over the place. The new style seems to be a more floating-mature kind of music.

+1

But the track "Patience for Heaven" sounds very very very good and is my favorite and this is a new track. :D