SCAM - Do Not Buy

Senobyte

Hi All

Haven't been on for a while but I hope you're all well.

I, along with some other people have been ripped off by Tigas of discogs and he might be known here as Medioti (not sure though) both are from Greece. He won't respond to any messages etc, etc. I'm normally very patient and will never flame someone and give them ample time to get the goods to me but this guy either died or just decided to go the scam. Tigas offered me Trance Experience 4 a few years ago and when I went to pay apparently it had been stolen out of his car, I should have learned from that.

Basically you pay but don't receive the cd's. I'm not sure where else I was meant to post this but I wanted to get the word out before anyone else gets done over.

Steer Clear !!

heya soren long time no hear, thanks for the heads up, yeah have seen this guy around, think he posted here a little while ago selling stuff etc

sorry to hear you got ripped, but.......................... karma can be a bitch, he will get whats comin!

where you at these days?

i still kickin in the northern rivers so if you around, we gotta catch up

cheers

Hi Pat

It might be genuine but he's been left a lot of bad feedback on discogs lately, so not holding my breath. That's life I guess.

We're still rockin' London. Went to a few Olympic events, boxing, hockey and football, the poms put on an awesome show.

Talk soon mate

• 3 weeks later...

i dont know why am i not surprised, i remember tigas for some trades off 10 or more years ago..

I had one great trade with him, and immediately went on to purchase some of his CD's.

He never ever sended me the CD's although he claimed they would arrive to me 'any moment' or 'very soon'.

Excuse after excuse followed. In the end I was forced to leave him bad feedback, which I try to avoid at ALL cost.

Too bad, but I agree with Seno, avoid this guy!