Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Artist: Ketoret

Title: Missionary & Conceived EP

Label: Square Root Productions

Date: August, 2012

1. Missionary

2. Conceived

Miranda Silvergren is back with an absolute beast of an EP that is absolutely saturated with the aromatic scent of old school...

Posted Image

..is what I would be saying if this was her.

Truth is I don't know who it is. Imagine my surprise when this showed up on my doorstep.

And by doorstep I mean inbox.

Doesn't matter though, cause I'm always happy to get fresh goa trance for my listening pleasure. And it was a pleasure. Plenty of rising and falling leads soaked with the flavor of 1996. I hear missionary and I'm thinking awkward blind date with a librarian. Yeah...if the librarian was a stripper trying to pay her way through med school (I've heard that many times). This is like speed dating, but instead of the getting to know you crap we delve right into the melodic orgy. Acidic tastes along with percussive leads and 303 growls make me believe Astral actually released the new classic.

Posted Image

Conceived starts slower but retains it's chameleon like ability and melodic flight. The 303 bite is welcome and if your searching for a rest stop on this journey...well, I hope you brought a change of underwear.

Short and impressive (like me) I'd like to thank the goa stork that delivered this shiny bundle.

Come and get it...it's FREE!!!

Mdk

• 1 year later...

Sounds like tunes from mid 90's, not a note different.

I have a feeling if it would be released back then, may people could consider those two tunes as 'fillers' in any compilation, nowadays it's being treated closer to a unicorn, but I can always be wrong. A bit naive tunes but with great energy nethertheless.