new asia 2001 album

technosomy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, I spoke with Gilbert concerning his alias "Amazone" and "zig zag". He asks you to forgive him. He forgot :) But he confirmed that these two aliases belong to him.

Do not hesitate to show your sympathy. He read your comments :)

Thx ^_^

Why is he saying that he really began to produce goa trance in 1996? He started to produce tracks under this name since 1995 and goaish trance since 1994..

It seems that since the release of Abduction he hasn't been idle at all. It's been so many years.

Abduction is a great album and certainly not a mistake. I disagree. If it would be a little more darker at some points, it could be a milestone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2qAZfKBGmc

I wish good luck with the new tracks, to send us to paradise.

i love asia 2001 amd will alwase consider 'Live' to be one of the greatest albums in goa history.

and im interested in hearing his new music,but i sure as hell hope his new music will be ultra amazing like in the old days,if not,i will take

it so heavy and feel so freaking bad !

u got to understand,asia 2001 has a status of 'nostalgic godness' in my house,even my litle sister,and my parents know each track in 'live'!

(yes,i heard it that many times during those years!)

alas with me jibbering and talking,bring it on ! (and pleeeeeease make it suuuuper amazing !:)

p.s - it's great to hear his beliving in ancient aliens!

http://vibedeck.com/www-itracks-biz-trance/sound-addiction-part-i--2

The 2 albums have been published online and are for purchase on iTracks.biz , let's show some love and support and get them shall we?

This is probably what is left from the selection of Avatar but a lot of extra tracks to listen and discover!

:)

There is also a Martin Cooper new full album:

http://vibedeck.com/www-itracks-biz-trance/martin-cooper

All the tracks are new, as far as i know! Good stuff, check it out!

Where's all the old TR909's etc? Mostly everybody is using 'full-on' basslines and sharp kicks...

That's what I thought when I saw his studio pics, absent 909, 727, 303, ... =) But if I got some money left I'm still going to buy that Martin Cooper album, some things sound really good, more 'grown up' than the Asia album imho.

That's what I thought when I saw his studio pics, absent 909, 727, 303, ... =) But if I got some money left I'm still going to buy that Martin Cooper album, some things sound really good, more 'grown up' than the Asia album imho.

Heard the samples from the Martin Cooper album. It has a mix of House / Trance / Gilbert Style and there's also 909s 303 etc (all digital im sure) .

Funny that the Martin Cooper album sounds more Asia 2001 than Asia 2001 itself.

Martin Cooper - Ticket For Tokyo sounds great :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest D N H

Coming Soon

Asia 2001 - 'Contact'

It is no longer a rumor. Avatar is happy to announce the release of the new studio album of Asia 2001.

Asia 2001 is probably the most influential name in the Goa Trance movement. Martin Cooper continues to be faithful to his unique and original style, and delivers us brand spanking new tracks, the good ole' Asia 2001 way. The new album will be full of surprises and will also include a fresh hot remix of 'V Link' from Overdream.

Desire will be fulfilled this coming May. Prepare to energize..!

I don't know if it makes it until May's end but i think it's a matter of very few weeks for the mystery to be solved.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest D N H

A new announcement is on ->

contact.jpg Coming Soon

Asia 2001 - 'Contact'

It is no longer a rumor. Avatar is happy to announce the release of the new studio album of Asia 2001.
Asia 2001 is probably the most influential name in the Goa Trance movement. Martin Cooper continues to be faithful to his unique and original style, and delivers us brand spanking new tracks, the good ole' Asia 2001 way. The new album will be full of surprises and will also include a fresh hot remix of 'V Link' from Overdream.
Desire will be fulfilled this coming June. Prepare to energize..!

It looks like it didn't make it in May and it is scheduled for this month.

Lets see, although the cover art doesn't impress me a lot, i have high expectations. Martin has a good tradition in Avatar.

• 2 weeks later...