So what do you think about the new Kindzadza?

Ormion

Like I said, I probably wouldn't have bought the album based on the samples available on psyshop, saikosounds etc. I also didn't know about the bandcamp release, so for me the youtube uploader did a favor. I imagine I'm not the only one who ordered it after hearing the tracks on youtube.

Ripping of the YouTube or Soundcloud is lame, soundquality isn't good enough. If someone respects artists and good soundquality he'll probably buy WAVs or CD. Plus nowdays, many artists doesn't have anything against YouTube uploads, it serves as great promotion platform and people actually always check YouTube for longer previews and it's much easier to decide are they gonna spend their money on the record.

Damn.. I never listened to Kindzadza before, i just ended up reading this thread and listened to the 3 tracks posted by Ormin + The track posted above by Paradox.

That's a matter of taste of course but for me all these tracks are simply ruined by a high BPM ! Way too fast ! For me psytrance (dark, goa, progressive... whatever) is good when it's not fast like happy hard core !

That's a shame cause the tracks sound really innovative IMO, really fun ! If these tracks were 145 bpm fast i think they would be just great! My 2 cents...

That's a matter of taste of course but for me all these tracks are simply ruined by a high BPM ! Way too fast !

I used to think that about Kindzadza and Psykovsky even more so. You really get used to it after listening to this kind of music for a while though and the high BPMs stop being so offputting!

sounds nice yes. have you noticed the mistake at 1:50 mn though ? underground stuff, interesting, you made this track ?

yeah, I sort of did.. I used to hate darkpsy, but after listening to some faster stuff it actually felt quite emotional.

I will probably put a link up in the demo area when I finish ~4 tracks. This site seems quite dead, but maybe I'll get 3 or 4 listens.

as for the "mistake" it was meant to deliberately confuse the listener. Because confusion is a feeling too.

• 1 month later...

Finally got round to listening on Friday. HOLY MOLY. It sounds like Escher's Metamorphosis III if instead of being made of ink on wood it were constructed from the noises made for cartoons and game shows in a parallel version of the 80's in which TV execs took mushrooms instead of coke.

Finally got round to listening on Friday. HOLY MOLY. It sounds like Escher's Metamorphosis III if instead of being made of ink on wood it were constructed from the noises made for cartoons and game shows in a parallel version of the 80's in which TV execs took mushrooms instead of coke.

Nicely put :D I agree.

If these tracks were 145 bpm fast i think they would be just great! My 2 cents...

This is your lucky day. Here's one of the tracks slowed down to 145 BPM, using Rotwang's TOP-SECRET ADVANCED PROPRIETARY TIMESTRETCH ALGORITHM©:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=titwD1jntAk

(I can try doing the same to other tracks if anyone would like me to.)

With Higher BPM version I was filled with joy/energy/happiness n as soon as the track started, my hands used to go up n I would start dancing, 145 Bpm version no :( pls dont ruin it. It's a great track. With 145 version I feel like ripping my hair off while pukin!! :/ baaaaaaad!!! KDD forever. BO_oM!!

Wow thanx Rotwang for having done that for me :P seriously I DO prefer the slower version, that's just personal taste but it sounds great to me really. Don't worry about slowing down the other tracks i could have done it myself i've just been lazy :P but that's nice to hear how it sounds with "normal" tempo speed.

Well what's interesting is that when I played it to people who never listen to psy at all, they kept laughing and told me what the hell is wrong with me, surely jokingly, to a degree. It's just funny how far psy has come to that it does sound just way too crazy to be even taken seriously, and kindzadza is the epitome of that. Even I think it's a little over the top, and as a psy listener, that's not easy to do - but I still, somehow, like it. Not enough listening to give a full opinion tho.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neurogen

talk about different opinions what is Pure Psychedelic Trance.

To me this is darkpsy. Pure Psychedelic Trance is something completely different.

And the answer to the topic is

I dont like it. I dont like it one bit. This type of music is destruction of something beautiful.

Ps. i hate darkpsy. if that was unclear. I hate everything it stands for, and everything it is.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KinDzaDza is 1 of my fav artist, he's performing in Bangalore tomo, thanx 2 exams I'm not allowed 2 attend, I'm gonna be sick for a while :/ I can only hope he'll come back soon, it's gonna be nano ninja for a whole day with a butt of substances!