So what do you think about the new Kindzadza?

Ormion

I personally find it one of the most pure psychedelic trance experiences of my life. It takes everything that make Kindzadza sound so awesome and adds some of the trippiest cyber melodies I've heard. I'd love to listen more of this melodic darkpsy.

To get an idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLjRyiX5d1w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXDM_ZI3i_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VeIdd8y5tw

Fantastic stuff... I was interested in this album before but somehow never gave the samples a good listen. I wonder if this is the point in history where Dark actually is evolving into something new. This is high-tech strangely melodic fast psytrance the likes I've only encountered with crazy astronaut until now. But somehow I knew that kindzadza would evolve his sound as well into something like this. Also from production standpoint this is so incredibly well produced, with enormous love for the details. Impressive!

It is surely more catchy than their KDD's earlier stuff which soon become UN-listenable with so much other good music around but still too fast and noisy IMO. 2nd track is really good.

It is surely more catchy than their KDD's earlier stuff which soon become UN-listenable with so much other good music around but still too fast and noisy IMO. 2nd track is really good.

It's the fastest KDD album for sure, but personally I don't mind. I don't usually like psytrance above 160 bpm, but this kind of highly energetic darkpsy sounds great even when it goes around 175 bpm (the same with Furious, Crazy Astronaut stuff). Somehow these artists manage to make such fast tracks without sounding annoying.

Yeah it's wicked, and more and more over the last couple of years it seems that there needs to be a new word for trance in this style, as I don't find it "dark" at all, merely extremely fast and hyper complicated.

I kind of agree. There's the psycore tag for fast, powerful ''darkpsy'' tracks, but IMO it fits more for multi effects madness like Cosmo, Highko, Loose Connection etc, than this kind of melodic style. I guess people still use the darkpsy term since the sound it's closer to darkpsy than anything else.

But yes artists like Kashyyyk, Crazy Astronaut and now this sound neither as pure darkpsy or simple psycore.

I don't know...somehow I miss the "flow", i.e. as soon as I start to get into the tracks, something doesn't evolve quite like I expect/want it to be. Superfast darkpsy/psycore in my book has to either flatten or totally pump me up, or trance the s*** out of me, e.g.

flatten me:

pump me up:

or

trance the s*** out of me:

Making the latter kind of darkpsy is a really demanding task imo.

So with the new kindzadza it feels like something in between...I cannot really describe it, which maybe is a good thing, as it's something fresh. But I cannot see myself either dance to it on any dancefloor or listen to it at home, sending my mind on a journey.

By the way (sorry for slightly offtopic), I would really appriciate if someone can give some good suggestions for darkpsy in style of thoose two tracks:

For the Antagon track you can try - Z- Gospodin. - Z - are Antagon and Alpha so their style is pretty similar.

For the KDD try this.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2lV2Au4iyM&feature=relmfu

It's a bit rougher compared to KDD, but comes really close IMO.

Kindzadza's debut album imo one of the best dark album ever produced.

My knowledge considering dark trance is below average.

This sounds very energetic, detailed, well done but fast :unsure:

I would love the same concept but a bit slower and try like someone mentioned above wait for the right mood...

yeah, i know - but that's not what i wanted to point at. since you can download through youtube it's almost a download link, isn't it? anyway, psynews threads without youtube vids seem to not work anymore, i know, but some patience wouldn't hurt i think - just a thought, not an accuse!

back to topic: can't wait to get my hands on this release - thanks for making me curious, ormion :lol:

don't you think it's a little bit over-the-top to youtube half the album shortly after the official release ??!?

yah it is 'over the top' 'half the album' 'shortly after the official release' when the full album is put on bandcamp before the release date by the artist :P