Let's talk about Psydub

radi6404

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello!

Unmastered samples of the new Androcell "Entheomythic Remixed" EP remixes are now up at Soundcloud. These are just some tasters for now as a little more work is needed. If you are a fan who uses facebook and intend to show your support with this release then PLEASE be sure to cast your 'music format' vote on the top (left) post of the Androcell facebook page. If there seems to be enough demand I will make a CD version of this release. Thank you! ^_^

Androcell - Desert Nomad (remix) *2 min unmastered teaser* Album: Entheomythic Remixed

Androcell - Mysterious Union (remix) *2 min unmastered teaser* Album: Entheomythic Remixed

Androcell - Synchromystic (remix) *2 min unmastered teaser* Album: Entheomythic Remixed

Androcell - Endless Wonder (remix) *2 min unmastered teaser* Album: Entheomythic Remixed

Androcell - Dub Ripples (final mix) *2 min unmastered teaser* Album: Entheomythic Remixed

Androcell - Dub Gardens (remix) *2 min unmastered teaser* Album: Entheomythic Remixed

Androcell - Dub Gardens (ambient remix) *2 min unmastered teaser* Album: Entheomythic Remixed

Once new EP tunes are off to mastering progress will resume on the 4th full-length Androcell album.

That's great news, looking forward to it,

cause to be honest, I don't give much attention to EP especially when it comes to psyambient or psydub (call it what you want :) )

I prefer ambient cds that contain a certain story, that I can relax on with my headphones, closing my eyes for the next hour if you know what I mean...

Even now when I'm listening to your soundcloudes, I can't properly judge, It's like, that not how it works for me.

I want it on my headphones, no cellphone, no computer, not answering the door, just me and the music, and then I know if the music works.

I can easily judge a full melodic or powerfull track through youtube knowing it'll do it's work later, but with ambient, it's harder...

Don't get me wrong It's great your posting the soundcloudes :), thanx btw!

It is a beautiful journey to enjoy a ambient cd or dub cd that is going an for an hour. Either with headphones or with some friends over the speakers while the focus is mainly towards the music. Ambient cd's work indeet best when they are full, I know that from hallucinogen in dub, which is just a dream listening the whole album. Androcell is a great artist and the cds can work similarily.

That's great news, looking forward to it,

cause to be honest, I don't give much attention to EP especially when it comes to psyambient or psydub (call it what you want :) )

I prefer ambient cds that contain a certain story, that I can relax on with my headphones, closing my eyes for the next hour if you know what I mean...

Even now when I'm listening to your soundcloudes, I can't properly judge, It's like, that not how it works for me.

I want it on my headphones, no cellphone, no computer, not answering the door, just me and the music, and then I know if the music works.

I can easily judge a full melodic or powerfull track through youtube knowing it'll do it's work later, but with ambient, it's harder...

Don't get me wrong It's great your posting the soundcloudes :), thanx btw!

You are welcome.

I see that you have preconceived notions of what constitutes an "EP".

The "Enytheomythic Remixed" EP release will be 7 tracks, totaling over an hour and all tracks will be mixed together to create a seamless journey, like the rest of the past releases I have put out. By some standards, it is an "album" more than an EP.

I call it "music" and one either likes it or not. It is always that simple. ;)

The "Enytheomythic Remixed" EP release will be 7 tracks, totaling over an hour and all tracks will be mixed together to create a seamless journey, like the rest of the past releases I have put out. By some standards, it is an "album" more than an EP.

Cool, so actually it's an album :D (doesn't matter) , it's the quality that counts, and it looks like that will be fine...

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone give me a list of quality psydub acts?

If you haven't done so already, you need to check out Androcell. Efflorescence is my favourite of his albums, but they're all good.

• 1 month later...