New Born, guys, don't miss out on these!

Penzoline

There was already quite lot of hype regarding this guy's output some years ago when he dropped that epochal 25 minute long gem The Observer, which single handedly earned him some coverage here on psynews...

However, I've lost sight of him ever since, so thanks for the soundcloud links!

Again it's you two saying it's not that good? What's not awesome about this? I want to hear it.

It's not and that's my opinion :) The Observer was trippy as hell, with deep layers, interesting melodies and almost a perfect storytelling. This on the otherhand isn't that much creative, nor trippy. On some parts it gets repetative and I don't find it personaly that much good as The Observer. I'm not saying it's bad or something, it just doesn't lead me anywhere. And what do you mean by ''you two'' ? I really hate when someone is die hard fan and he's on his holy internet mission to prove that everybody's wrong and that his opinion/view on some subject is a right one. That sucks.

As much as I liked Observer... I really don't see how it is "so" much better than his other works... admittingly it took me some time to appreciate his later tracks, but now I might even like them better.

But try this one if you really dig the Observer sound and need a way in

But to say his new stuff is not trippy or creative?! Have you listened to Purity?!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=92AgbdGUE08

It's not and that's my opinion :) The Observer was trippy as hell, with deep layers, interesting melodies and almost a perfect storytelling. This on the otherhand isn't that much creative, nor trippy. On some parts it gets repetative and I don't find it personaly that much good as The Observer. I'm not saying it's bad or something, it just doesn't lead me anywhere. And what do you mean by ''you two'' ? I really hate when someone is die hard fan and he's on his holy internet mission to prove that everybody's wrong and that his opinion/view on some subject is a right one. That sucks.

It's just both of you say "nah it's not" and that's it. I want to hear more detailed opinions if you really think this is not creative. It's perhaps the most creative goa sound there is atm, did you even listen to Spiritualizer? This type of production cannot be found anywhere else. There's always twists and turns in his tracks. There's also an unusual amount of groove(Key! This type of goa isn't neccesarily about long and drawn out melodies) which makes it danceable and extremely

fun

I'm not a die hard fan, I just feel like there's artists that don't get any appreciation when they do something creative and different for once(Ex. Fragletrollet). And both of you managing your labels I just see this type of stuff being shunned away and ignored since there's very little places were one could even release anything.

@ Drosophila - thanks for the links, I like the Purity and I heard it already ;) Second one is also nice, reminds a bit on Observer :))

@ Penzoline - I think I already mentioned what thoos tracks are missing compared to Observer, what now I should on every topic post in-depth review of tracks that I find good enough for my taste? They're good, not like Observer and for sure not ''the most creative goa sound there'' as you're mentioning, maybe for you, but not for me, that's all.

And both of you managing your labels I just see this type of stuff being shunned away and ignored since there's very little places were one could even release anything.

Ha?

Tom (New Born) and I spoke about possibility of releasing his tune New Born - Faraway Suns (Dreaming Principles) on Dimensional Gateway back in 2010, but we couldn't make a deal, partly because I liked some other tracks more that that one and they were more for DG concept than that one. He's Cronomi artist afaik and I'm sure that they gonna promote him around.

• 1 month later...

respect to each one of yours opinions.. but you (some of you) are so wrong about his old and new tracks..

New Born is New Born with his recognizible style which will always tell you.. this is New Born.. it's why i respect him.. He has his own style and never the same repetitive tracks..like it is with most artists when you don't know if it's a new track or still the same one playing.. his tracks new or old..has it's own story..

The ones of you who said the old tracks (the Observer for example) has more deep sound than those new ones.. heh sorry but you have "listening" problems.. not to be offensive but you have a problem recognizing the sounds.. XD

I love Observer..till today, when i play it i can cry how good it is..and Purity too... but this new tracks are like simphony..with so much more elements or lets say layers of sounds.. that so far i think only he has, in the "new" goa music wave.. You can "trip" on the same track in so many different ways each time you play it.. just cos you have the opurtunity to follow so many sounds in his tracks..

yes, I am a die hard fan.. to his old and new music..cos of his unique style and creativity and i wish there were more artists like him..the goa scene will be so much more trippy..and wish you all to feel New Born's music live..

Love to all of you goa-psy lovers.. and enjoy this..

http://soundcloud.com/new-born/going-somewhere-else'>http://soundcloud.com/new-born/going-somewhere-else

or just check all new stuff.. and find your favorite ;)

http://soundcloud.com/new-born

• Like 1

I tought about giving you a reply but after this...

I am a die hard fan..

I told to myself that there is no need for disscussion about my own personal opinion and my own taste, especially with somebody who calls himself a die-hard fan. I don't have listening problems and I find it pretty much offensive, especially because I'm working on daily basis with music and releasing the same.

@

Richpa

sorry if that ofended you..

wish to hear what you do..

that is the problem today with everybody..to feel offended if somebody says something that it's not going with your opinion.. and speciall;y if i call myslef die hard fan..

see just like you..

yes..i'm a new born fan..till death... but that doesn't mean i won't accept anything else.. and you don't know how much and how long i'm into goa music or how much i know music...

my point here was that his new music and the old one is just period of growing.. and the ones who can feel it good .. the ones whos not i'm sorry you are missing the point..

still enjoy..in your own choice..

and may i hear what you do.. and enjoy too..

love and peace

that is the problem today with everybody..to feel offended if somebody says something that it's not going with your opinion.. and speciall;y if i call myslef die hard fan..

I'm not offended with statement that somebody got different opinion, I'm offended with terms such as 'listening problems'. Speaking about my work, check my signature :)

Cheers

• 6 months later...