new california sunshine album

technosomy

Har-el told me that he makes new tracks with Miko before he deleted me from FB because i am not goa in heart and i should leave goa tribe because whole goa world hate me :D lol

That was all i heard so far...

Har-el told me that he makes new tracks with Miko before he deleted me from FB because i am not goa in heart and i should leave goa tribe because whole goa world hate me :D lol

That was all i heard so far...

dam thats a bit harsh, you not goa! Har - el deserves a slap for that!

• 2 weeks later...

After a quick peak,

It's 100% California sunshine, the baselines are off course a bit more fullon like all new releases today,

But expect easy warm melodies, with some nice cheese. Not to complex, trance influences combined with some goa tunes.

Morning off course with a crystal clear good atmosphere, They did not try to hard but they never did so being California sunshine it feels pretty ok.

Some whales in the background like the track 'Rain' in the past feel acquainted + the kick they use...

I prefer the bit slower tracks...

Some melodies are a bit over the top like yahel use to do and have a bit imo childish feeling sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...

Good Stuff... I like it!

Funky, non formulaic Goa - with good production.

I am not sure it sounds like new music, but the production is quite good...