New skin available ('Deviant 3')

Rotwang

Thanks to RTP's tireless efforts there is now a sexy new dark skin available, called Deviant 3. You can select it from the 'Change Theme' drop-down menu at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you find any problems with it, or failing that just let us know what you think.

Thanks guys that you like he new dark skin. It now officially replaces LimedOut -- which was quite buggy actually. Hope this one's not, at least I couldn't find any bugs in the last days.

If you find anything irregular with the new skin, you're welcome to post it here.

Oh and be aware that you better not accidentally select the mobile skin, it's quite hard to change the skin back in that case as it doesn't work as desired with it at the moment...

I don't wanna take that one out of the list though as it's quite useful for mobile use.

• 5 months later...

It looks as though this skin may not be compatible with the most recent version of the forum software. If you're using Deviant3 and you're unable to reply to anything then you'll need to press the "Change Theme" button at the bottom-left-hand corner of the page and select IP.Board (not IP.Board Mobile). On the other hand, if you're using Deviant3 and it's still working for you then please say so.

This skin is nice, I liked the white one, very professional, but let's give this one a try for a week...

Edit: I already changed it back, The BBCode Mode doesn't work, and use that often...

For the rest, good work and nice skin :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...