Astral Projection - unknown track from live set

Luminon

This is from a concert in Eilat desert, year 2000+something. You can hear that from the included commercials, sponsors are Heineken and Pepsi. Heineken Sundance festival, or something like that. I don't know about that because this CD was an old gift from a friend.

Other tracks on the set are mostly from the later albums like Amen, tracks like Chaos, Sticks & Stones, Anything Is Possible. There are also other tracks, People can fly and Let there be light.

But I can't identify the last track, it's a quite nice one, all dreamy, rolling and floaty though nothing ambient. Maybe it's not AP at all, I haven't heard it on other albums. Or maybe it's a single from some compilation.

Here it is, a direct link:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37423101/astral%20projection%20-%20unknown%20track.mp3

Of course, recommendations of a similar music is always welcome :)

It could be the same mix that was available as "Live at the Brotherhood Beach, Tel Aviv" in 2002.

There is one track listing of it, but it differs a lot from the actual track names of Amen so it's either bogus (likely) or contains early versions of names (unlikely). The last track is listed as "Burning Up (2002 Remix)". Its progression is highly similar to the released Burning Up so there might be a bit of truth in that. Maybe a live-only mix?

(Edit: try this)