Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Artist: Alienn

Title: Unlock EP

Label: Profound Records

Date: June, 2012

1. Unlock

2. Fight (feat Neo Genetic)

Sometimes less is more. Or...if you get some extra stuff on top of what you wanted is it still worth it? Let me see if I can illustrate.

What if you hooked up with a hot chick with big jubblies. Awesome right? Now what if she were a hermaphrodite? Maybe a little less awesome. Maybe, I don't know what you're into.

If I ordered a Big Mac and it came with an extra patty that's pretty good right? But if that same big mac came back with a lump of cat sh*t you probably would send it back. It's called seasoning in Louisiana.

Point? This is Patrik Ferreira from Switzerland with a short two track EP. If you are a lover of the hyper twilight trance then you are already familiar with his work. His bombastic 2009 release Cosmic Matter was all you could want. And what you get is more of the same. Double helpings of acid mayhem over thumping beats. So where's the problem? I dunno, might not even be one. I liked it's storming nature and it was super intense, but there were some buildups in there (especially in Fight) that grated on my nerves. Minor to be sure and easily overlooked. So please allow me to change my analogy.

Hooking up with the same young lady but this time she's not a hermaphrodite. She has an extra boob like that chick in Total Recall.

I think we're all winners here.

Beatport

Juno Download

Audiojelly

Mdk