What festivals to go to this summer?

Lemmiwinks

Bought a ticket for Ozora half a year ago, but won't have the time to attend it. Damn, it was supposed to be the official bye-bye from our youth :)

Me and a friend of mine wanted to go there, driving all the way from Germany. My friend just bought himself a nice mobile home and it would have been awesome.

But now we both have work issues to attend to...guess we said good-bye to youth a long time ago ^^

Anyways, enough with the self-pity...Ozora is the place to be. Apart from that, Lost Theory of course has an awesome lineup.

I like the Indian Spirit Festival as well. It's difficult...lots of awesome places to be, but naturally I pick the ones in my vicinity, i.e. in/close to Germany.

I am planning to go to Lost Theory, but will only know for sure later this week :) Our plan is to fly into Milan, get a car, road-trip time :D And it will also be my first time in Croatia!

I went to Glade, it was great (apart from being robbed).

You got robbed?! On the actual festival?! :(

Lost Theory it is! Afterwards we also are going to do a roadtrip thru croatia. Looking forward for leaving this

damn rainy belgium country. :)

Which parts of Croatia are you planning to visit, maybe I can give you some hints for Dalmatia and Adriatic sea coast :)

You got robbed?! On the actual festival?! :(

Yep, someone robbed my tent while I was sleeping in it. I woke up to find my stuff strewn around the place and my wallet emptied of cash.

Which parts of Croatia are you planning to visit, maybe I can give you some hints for Dalmatia and Adriatic sea coast :)

We don't know it yet. I have to get a lonely planet book about croatia for planning our route. Any tips are always welcome, but not the mass tourists things. :)

If there are things we really have to see... let us know! :)

Thx bro!

Well, my company just refused my request for holidays until after 2nd august to I guess that means bye-bye Boom...

The one that temps me most is Lost Theory but then again, it's not too far off from Ozora so thinking of combining both. On the other hand, that would make like 2 weeks of almost continuous festivals, it can be a bit too much...

Sorry for offtopic but I need your help, a friend of mine competes for free ticket for Lost Theory festival here in Croatia and if he gets enough of likes he'll get a ticket and see live Shpongle, Cosmosis, Darshan, Hallucinogen, etc, so if you got 10 seconds of free time and facebook account, PLEASE visit this link and like his comment

http://goo.gl/YI0ef

(author is: Kroki Kroket) THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♥

• 2 weeks later...

hey yo psynewsers :D

if you decide to go to lost theory this year and you had in mind to explore croatian coasts few days before , here is a link to event that youll might be interested to visit too .... its only 40 km away from Lost Theory place and it will be on a sand beach :)

here , take a peack ;)

http://www.facebook....03308009766759/

they been planning this for 10 years!

great place for you europeans to go to in your cold months

http://www.eclipse2012.com/

Too bad the line-up is only so-so.. I had hoped for a bit more imaginative choices, but good some of the Japanese will come, but seriously were is K.U.R.O. in that line up?! I have a hard time travelling all the way to the other side of the planet for that selection, but of course I imagine the party will be great no matter what ;)

I will keep it local and attend Nova's Incident... It's a small festival that only lasts two days in the Belgian 'mountains'. It's also probably the only festival in Europe where Tsuyoshi Suzuki will play a retro-set :wub: