Psychedelic/Twisted Progressive Trance?

healium

holy smokes :excl: i first see this now lol. looks like one half of Zerotonine (Daniel Mondry) still are very active in producing psychedelic trance under a new name "Prokaion" . http://soundcloud.com/prokaion its more psychedelic trance even it has many progressive moments, kind of a great mix between both genres i think.

""""""" :D most tracks free to download on ektoplazm :D """"""" and here is some info...

Prokaion is a new project from Daniel Mondry, a psytrance producer based in Berlin, Germany. After discovering electronic music in 1994 he founded the Zerotonine project with Robert Junge in 1997. Together they released an album, Cygnus Loops, and several different tunes for various labels such as Iboga Records, Nova Tekk, AP Records, and Society FX. Around 2003 the collaboration ended, partly because Daniel no longer felt excited about the sound of the time, and soon retired from production. In the intervening years Daniel frequently recalled fond memories of the happiness and bliss that good psychedelic trance can create. And so, 2011 he started over, bought new equipment, began to relearn music-making skills, charted a new creative direction, and writes fresh tunes from time to time.

ps: his "Shivas Mothership" track on soundcloud sounds fantastic i think :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This might open a can of worms but i reckon this is a pretty twisted progressive trance track. Okay, maybe not strictly "progressive trance" but a progressive trance approach . Whatever - it's fucking awesome and maybe a dream, but would love to hear more of this groovy, hip wiggling approach from Simon Posford.