You want Goa Trance, you want oldschool? here you get it...

radi6404

so finally after many years of being offline I started with music making again and I made a new track. There are lots to follow but this is just the beginning so it is a bit simple. Also due to bad hardware the mixing and mastering is not as good as it should. the track is melodious, and has interesting filter sounds. My goal is to give you back what you want and to get up the old sound again with modern production quality. So this song has a similar sound to Astral Projection.

https://www.yousendi...4NnliR0txV2NUQw

I hope you enjoy the song and keep your hands crossed for better, much better stuff coming soon from my, upbeat and downbeat. If you want to donate and support me, you can donate at radi.roll@gmx.de paypal account.

Also, I beg the moderator to not move this thread for a few days and newer threads since the forum is not very active and the people posting here probably barely check the promotion area.

if you don#t have to contribute something then do not post here. it is hard work to write music and I am not ready to accept such dumb comments. This is psynews org and the fans want to listen to old goa trance so do not piss me off with such dumb comments.

I didn't make any comment. But here's my opinion: I think it's well produced, but the overall track structure is kind of flat and lacks any part that feels climactic. I thought the tracks you posted a few months ago were better.

e: Though I'm no connoisseur of old-school, so take my opinion for what it's worth.

I thought it was great. Production sounds very old school and the subtle hypnotism is something lacking these days. You need to have a clearer progression though because the track started to stagnate and just goes on and on. It needs evolution.

I wil master the track better and add some more sounds for it. Keep your hands crossed for much better stuff though. you can donate me if you want, so I collect money to buy more equipment in order to produce better.

It's not what about we think, but about what you think. If you think your track is finished then leave it like that. Don't force yourself to ''improve'' because other people say so.

I personally prefer more complex tracks with climaxes, key changes, more layers etc. So my opinion may not be the ideal.

I don't like it, it's flat, it doesn't lead anywhere, production level also isn't that good, melodic work is boring and repetative, plus I'm not seeeing that conenction with AP sound.

Why everyone in these days asking for donation? I hate it. It's like "hey guys I have some good things for you for free, but you can give me your money if you want". Everyone who selling there stuff are more honest.

Radi, this is not that bad, taking into account the fact you're quite new to music making.

The production is decent but could go deeper. Your bass is too basic, which gives the flat impression.

I see what you mean with AP but to show it better you'd need to make that production slicker and more "moving"

The main meloy is entertaining but basically there's only one and even though there's a break, there's no real climax...

...So eventually, the track lacks some direction (that's where I agree with Richpa).

Compared to loads of promos I receive, this is not ridiculous. I'd rank you amongst those who still need to progress at least one year before having serious stuff to showcase, but you are definitely *not* a lost cause. My advice would be to hang on, don't try to improve this track but start over a new leaf and produce other tracks. There will be waste, that's compulsory, if you want to progress. Keep up the good work.

Hi Radi,

I find the production quite good indeed and the track is well built.

But the whole track is very empty isn't it ? I can't hear many sounds really...

And am i the only one who laughed at 4:05 mn with this melody that sounds wrong ? (especially if you listen to the melody and look at Radi's avatar at the same time) ?

Your main melody should be part of the track intro and then the track should develop and get at least one or two other, different melodies.

IMO the track has potential but is far from sounding finished.

I modified it a bit and hope it sounds better now. I wont modify it anymore or at least no big works anymore, since I have started new better projects. That track should only show that I am back.

Radi, this is not that bad, taking into account the fact you're quite new to music making.

The production is decent but could go deeper. Your bass is too basic, which gives the flat impression.

I see what you mean with AP but to show it better you'd need to make that production slicker and more "moving"

The main meloy is entertaining but basically there's only one and even though there's a break, there's no real climax...

...So eventually, the track lacks some direction (that's where I agree with Richpa).

Compared to loads of promos I receive, this is not ridiculous. I'd rank you amongst those who still need to progress at least one year before having serious stuff to showcase, but you are definitely *not* a lost cause. My advice would be to hang on, don't try to improve this track but start over a new leaf and produce other tracks. There will be waste, that's compulsory, if you want to progress. Keep up the good work.

thanks a lot Mars. since you are in the label I especially wanted to hear your commends about it. youare right that the production quality is not taht great, I improved it a bit and loaded it up again. But it still isn't perfect. the track has no real built up that is true, but working on it would cost a lot of time, since I would have to midify a lot to get it into a different direction, so I will leave it and focus on new better projects. I reduced the gain of the bassline a bit for exampole, Reduced the gain of the main melody leads a bit and now it sounds a bit better. Ofcourse I will continue to produce stuff and eventually I hope I can do it not only for fun but to get a wider audience and attrackt mroe fans and maybe get known in the scene. When I have an artistname. thanks for your constructive critics.

Why everyone in these days asking for donation? I hate it. It's like "hey guys I have some good things for you for free, but you can give me your money if you want". Everyone who selling there stuff are more honest.

Because with donation you can improve your equipment and get better at things. I like donationware a lot, I have downloaded apps for donation and donated a bit.