The newer Astral projection tracks

radi6404

so we diss Astral a a lot but did we aktually look. all new stuff by astral is pretty good in my opinion and soon I will buy some newer tracks from them, since they are worth it.

I don#t know a lot of Astral's tracks, but the ones I know are very good.

This one has such a dence and incredible atmosphere. Such a clean sound, such interesting melodies, that in my opinion it oculd easily be fitted on Another World or Dancing Galaxy.

or

now open society is a track I like less, since it uses the hard full on bassline which I can#t stand, but those two tracks at least are excellent and Astral have not released a lot more new sutff anyway. they do better than many other artists that changed completely and only support the full on scene. But Astral rule still and if the new album will have tracks in the style of back from hell, it will be a new masterpeace in my opinion.

I'm not gonna support some generic and boring fullon stuff for sure, I would rather buy music and support some new and upcoming Goa trance musician, afterall I'm sure that AP got enough of money from their live performances ;)

Masterpiece? Let's wait and see

Dunes Of Gold. From what I've heard so far, this one sounds very promising. Admitted, the quality of the videos might be not good enough for a final judgment, but I'm thrilled to hear more of that kind of stuff on their upcoming album.

I also liked the remix of Oxygene 8. Both tracks imo show, that they haven't lost their sense for great atmosphere and melodies.

Granted, Lior doesn't show much passion, though ;)

I go along with the op on his opinion about "Back From Hell" and "One"

Some good tracks, others we have to wait the release. Richpa: the only neogoa work worth buying is Nova Fractal's. The rest is you selling 6 endless minutes of boredom as good music. No better nor worse than AP.

u got balls fulla and thats where it ends, u won't find to many agreeing with you there!

Some good tracks, others we have to wait the release. Richpa: the only neogoa work worth buying is Nova Fractal's. The rest is you selling 6 endless minutes of boredom as good music. No better nor worse than AP.

What does Neogoa got with Astral Projection and my personal opinion regarding their newer music/sound? And to be clear here from now on (because you obviously aren't familiar with principles of Neogoas work), all is served to people via Ektoplazm and it's absolutley free, so your statement about selling something is 100% incorrect. Anyway, glad you like the NF.

One more thing needs to be explained here before someone starts to think that I'm some sort of AP hater or something - All their updates (AP) that are announced here on Psynews or on their FB page were promoted for free on Neogoa page multiple times through various posts and I'm doing that just because I like to keep it professional and not to pick something that I like and post or to avoid posting news and annoucements of something that I don't like, afterall, people who are following got right to know about every important news related to old/new Goa trance music and I'm trying to do that as best as possible, for free, alone.

So you know, it hurts me when someone puts in same basket my personal opinion and my unbiased work.

Richpa: you first opinion didn't sound unbiased at all. You said people should invest in newer artists instead of buying AP. If you just had said you think they are sh##, as technosomy said in another post, it would be then your personal opinion only. But you put money into the equation, and given that you run Neogoa, you sondes more like you are trying to sell your fish by telling the other vendor sells rotten fish. I am sure it was unintentional, but that is how it sounded.

@technosomy: I have listened to Goa and Neogoa for more than 20 years. I got the balls to emit my opinions, as long as they are unbiased, and musically relevant - or irrelevant - only.

Richpa: you first opinion didn't sound unbiased at all. You said people should invest in newer artists instead of buying AP.

Let me quote myself and what I wrotte about that:

I'm not gonna support some generic and boring fullon stuff for sure, I would rather buy music and support some new and upcoming Goa trance musician

If you just had said you think they are sh##, as technosomy said in another post, it would be then your personal opinion only.

In my book, calling someones work shi* isn't opinion - it's an insult, I would rather say I don't like it, it's boring or something like that, just like I posted in my first post.

But you put money into the equation, and given that you run Neogoa, you sondes more like you are trying to sell your fish by telling the other vendor sells rotten fish. I am sure it was unintentional, but that is how it sounded.

Offcourse I mentioned money because that is commercial release and I presonally wouldn't support/buy it, because samples so far aren't something that I like and for sure I'm not gonna spend money on something that I don't like, I'm sure that many people will like that, but not me, is that so hard to understand? In my opinion there is a lot of younger, talented musicians who are doing proper Goa sound and I would rather support their efforts with buying their music that I find more interesting than AP's. Still I don't see how you conected Neogoa as FREE MUSIC NETLABEL with the fact that I don't like fullonish Astral Projection live youtube clips in horrible quality.

Yes, some of us didn't master yet the thousand years old technique of thinking before speaking.

Back on topic, Dunes of Gold is really impressive. Could be the track that will fuel the rest of the album. I didn't like One, but I hope it will make sense when the album is released and we can hear it against the other tracks.