Siam - Beyond the astral worlds

siam

• 3 weeks later...

Great track Siam, loved it. I have told you before that I have been following you in Youtube for sometime now. That said, I would like to make a comment on your tracks. They have a pattern that repeats in all of them: the first 1/3 of the track when you introduce some elements, it's magic. It is a crescendo that shows that in some seconds the track will turn into a hurricane of layers. Problem is, when the track is supposed to skyrocket, it does not do anything. Quite the contrary, some of your tracks seem to "slow down" the layers - I have observed this on the dancefloor many times. You know, that moment when everybody is shouting expecting the "boom!"? It is just that it does not "boom!", and I feel frustrated for that. The rest of the track is a pattern of what we heard in the 1/3 part of it. You and Nova Fractal are my favorite neogoa trance artists, that is why I decided to make this commnet. Of course, you may ignore it completely if you are satisfied with your work. But as a DJ and a fan of yours, I hope you change your writing a little bit, that you give some stamina to the 2nd half of your tracks. It would be great.

Hello Procyon !! I am happy that you like my music and thankful for your comment that can be really useful . Everyone has its style and way to express feelings through music. I am trying in every track to create a significant atmosphere .Using again and again the same elements is a way to build an id for a track but you have to be very carefull because it might becomes boring and monotonus .If i understood your comment you are talking about a lack of the big climax ! Maby you are right for some tracks for example in this one i had in my mind a track that it could keep you hypnotized while dancing but with not a "boom" momment .Everyone has different expectations by a music track and especially in a trance track.In a part that you might expect a certain thing another could expect the oposite .I like to play with the vibe of the track and sometimes not giving the obvious direction .I am not sure if all the time that works .Thats why i post my new tracks in forums to take comments about things that must be solved and take new ideas ! Thanks again for your comment and i am having your advise in my mind for the future tracks !

Hey Siam, the track is pretty nice and pretty complex. the bassline and the overall production quality are very good. Aswell as the melodies, however I must say that the track is a bit destructured. for example you start a main melody, than you stop it and continue with bass an drums, than follows an easy melody and so on. but it is not bad, I think the track sounds finished and could well be a track that appears on a commercial album. However a bit work on the structure so the more easy going melodies are at the beginning and the complex melodies are at the end would be great. I would appreciate if you look at my tracks aswell.