Ubar Tmar - Mugenutyu-daizen - 3CD - Panorama Records

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it's sold out on Amazon.jp too!

Psychedelic garden is selling it too. Have ordered from them in the past, but you must cross the jungle of kanjis.

http://www.psychedel...m/product/12319

Unfortunately this is not possible. And besides, if a shop is not going to have an international languange at all, I'm quite confident they aren't interested in shipping overseas.

I could order it today (10 July) so it is definitively still available at techno.to | cheers!

I could order it today (10 July) so it is definitively still available at techno.to | cheers!

Yeah they got another batch. We just don't know how many copies have been printed and this one is selling like hotcakes. People who are on the fence, ignore the price and look at the package. This thing is mindblowing :D

Also if someone can translate the booklet, please do so and post it here!

Yeah they got another batch. We just don't know how many copies have been printed and this one is selling like hotcakes. People who are on the fence, ignore the price and look at the package. This thing is mindblowing :D

Also if someone can translate the booklet, please do so and post it here!

x2 who can speak japanese?

or who lives in japan and may be able to fumble through it??

could somebody help me out with ordering this release?

dont have a credit card. if someone could place an order on my address at hmc.co.jp or some other place and i would pay you with paypal in front or something. please let me know on pm :)

Why is it so expensive? I checked at HMV and the total cost with shipping and all would be nearly 5000 yen thats 50 euro!!! For a new cd? I haven't paid that much for any ultra-rare out-of-print cd... I love ubar tmar but this price is killing me... I am just a poor student. :( Won't it be for sale at saikosounds or some descent shop?

Why is it so expensive? I checked at HMV and the total cost with shipping and all would be nearly 5000 yen thats 50 euro!!! For a new cd? I haven't paid that much for any ultra-rare out-of-print cd... I love ubar tmar but this price is killing me... I am just a poor student. :( Won't it be for sale at saikosounds or some descent shop?

The actual price is 3500 yen. In japan 1CD albums with tax are around 2300 Yen, which explains higher prices on japanese only releases on discogs as well. This is a 3CD album so that explains the extra pricing. It's very similar to Finlands pricing as is for other countries. 10euro is just some random internet shop no tax standard.

Of course 50 euros is a lot but look at what you are going to buy for a second. A masterpiece and no less. :)

The actual price is 3500 yen. In japan 1CD albums with tax are around 2300 Yen, which explains higher prices on japanese only releases on discogs as well. This is a 3CD album so that explains the extra pricing. It's very similar to Finlands pricing as is for other countries. 10euro is just some random internet shop no tax standard.

Of course 50 euros is a lot but look at what you are going to buy for a second. A masterpiece and no less. :)

Y3500 for a triple CD plus a booklet is quite cheap, IMO. I have some singles CDs with no booklets I bought at HMW or Tower Records - both in Japan - that cost me Y3000. If if would cost Y6000 it would still an acceptable price - in comparison to other products in Japan.

@Drosophila: I hope too otherwise I would pa another not so nice 21% on the 40 eur I already paid for it...

@eudaimonia: well done, at the end 3500 yen is like 35 eur and 500 yen for shipping is like 5 eur, it can't be cheaper than that, really!

• 1 year later...

This classic should be repressed, it's sold out everywhere and now I wanted to get a copy for a friend and is nowhere to be found for cheaper than double the original price. Or do you guys know a store still selling it at regular price?

This classic should be repressed, it's sold out everywhere and now I wanted to get a copy for a friend and is nowhere to be found for cheaper than double the original price. Or do you guys know a store still selling it at regular price?

There is a DJ Mix contest to win a copy

Submissions in by September 20th....

I'd tell you where, but then I'd have more competition. ;-)

lol