• 04. Vitalizer
  • 05. Hallelujah
  • 06. Mah Nishtanah
  • 07. Eejyanaika
  • 08. Ono Love
  • CD3
  • 01. Space Prawn Suite

http://techno.to/item.php?id=PAN0013

all i can think is : psychedelic psychedelic psychedelic... and that It is going to be a blast.

CD1 seems to be a best of his old track, probably remastered or remixed, CD2 is new material as I know some of the songs from his soundcloud and his numerous videos on youtube, it just isn't super clear what will be on CD3, probably one long track.

Can't wait!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penzoline I don't see R.I.P.M.D.D. in the tracklist and I think CD3 is one long track, I had Space Prawn part1+2 and was already a 16 minute track, I think he may have composed the ultimate psytrance track long 70+ minutes, that wouldn't surprise me! And by the way, the title of the cd means something (from Google translate) like: the encyclopedia/book of the infinite universe, a super cool title (please correct me if i am wrong)

Penzoline I don't see R.I.P.M.D.D. in the tracklist and I think CD3 is one long track, I had Space Prawn part1+2 and was already a 16 minute track, I think he may have composed the ultimate psytrance trac,k long 70+ minutes, that wouldn't surprise me! And by the way, the title of the cd means something (from Google translate) like: the encyclopedia/book of the infinite universe, a super cool title (please correct me if i am wrong)

Actually 01. Magickal Moments and Deep Light starts the same way as RIPMDD, I think it's the same track! It sounds the same too! :D

The yellow yoga track sounds like the remix he posted long ago on soundcloud.

Also I noticed the cover reminds me of a bible if you look at it that the left side is the side of the book. I wonder how it actually looks like

Penzoline I don't see R.I.P.M.D.D. in the tracklist and I think CD3 is one long track, I had Space Prawn part1+2 and was already a 16 minute track, I think he may have composed the ultimate psytrance track long 70+ minutes, that wouldn't surprise me! And by the way, the title of the cd means something (from Google translate) like: the encyclopedia/book of the infinite universe, a super cool title (please correct me if i am wrong)

According to my knowledge, the title means "The Whole Infinite Universe" (mu: not, gen: limit, uchiu: universe, dai: great, zen: whole). Of course, I may be corrected. Japanese is quite a complicated language. One example: what is green to our eyes - leaves, for instance - is blue in Japanese.

According to my knowledge, the title means "The Whole Infinite Universe" (mu: not, gen: limit, uchiu: universe, dai: great, zen: whole). Of course, I may be corrected. Japanese is quite a complicated language. One example: what is green to our eyes - leaves, for instance - is blue in Japanese.

You are correct! And to nitpick, the title of the album in the topic title is a bit of a bad transcription, it should read "Mugen Utchuu Daizen". Of course I know you don't speak Japanese Draeke, so it's not your fault or anything, but I just wanted to point this out, sorry for the nitpicking :blush:

Looks like a mighty fine surprise to me, this album does!!

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know if it is going to be distributed by saikosounds or psyshop, surely the price is higher than any new retail cd released in Europe but it is a wonderful piece of art to own.

Is this the only shop one can order from? I did not see this in stock in beatspace, saikosounds, etc...

You can always try to contact panorama or ubar on facebook and ask but I've had no success. From what it seems this release is limited to japan only as were most other releases by panorama.

Undeniably, Japanese designers are top of the top: both UbarTmar and KURO art covers are chic clean. One question I have for you guys: despite my so-so knowledge of Japanese I never understood what UbarTmar (pronounced Ubatumaru), or uVantam (yubantam) mean. But Japanese psy DJs and artists have names that seem to belong to a Harry Porter book, very creative and mysterious.

The artwork is so beautiful on the inside. Get it while it's hot people! :D

And I can confirm CD1 is remastered and remixed versions of old tracks. CD2 is brand new tracks and CD3 is a trippy journey.

Edit: Wait scratch that

Posted Image

lol