Lost Theory anyone?!

Drosophila

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This place is LITERALLY on the opposite side of the globe, lmao. Thousands of miles away....

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. > :(

RIGHT?! I think if I didn't have a tight schedule as is that month, I would of figured this out and attended. Maybe next year eh?

Maybe I'll come during the last day, just to drink some rakia and mosh on goa trance, even I don't like festivals.

Ahh I thought u would definitely be going! Just for Sunday/Monday goa session even :)

Ahh I thought u would definitely be going! Just for Sunday/Monday goa session even :)

Not sure yet, to be honest, but if you notice a guy with military shorts and wearing metal tee than you know who it will be hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Haha do it mate :) Also can you recommend anywhere we have to see that is not hard from Zadar? Islands etc? We have a few days before the festival to check out stuff.

There is like 1224 islands stretching from north to the southside near the coastline in Adriatic sea, to learn more about them check this link: http://croatia.hr/en-GB/Destinations/Islands

Zadar is beautiful, you'll love that town, to see 'Pozdrav Suncu' installations and 'Morske Orgulje', old churches and old town, well, you gonna love it. About the other places near the Zadar, have a look here, there is so much great stuff listed, so you can browse between national parks, museums or nature such as islands, beaches in Zadarska županija, nature parks, etc: http://www.zadar.hr/page.asp?pageID=27

My personal suggestion would be National Park 'Plitvice Lakes'

Close to the Zadar region and in the heart of Lika is situated the jewel and pride of Croatia's natural beauties, Plitvice Lakes National Park.

Trekking, mountaineering, electric boat and train riding, photographing, cycling, skiing, rowing, rich cultural heritage and tourist offer of the biggest and oldest national park – the Lakes of Plitvice. The most distinguished and most often visited of the eight national parks in Croatia, the park has been inserted in the World Heritage List (UNESCO) back in 1979, among the first in the world. ;many conceptions have been gathered long ago concerning the natural values of National Park Plitvice Lakes, and they are not only tufa-forming waterfalls of the sixteen well-known cascading lakes.

plitvice_002.jpg

plitvice1.jpg

Hey Rich,

Thanks for that, that is awesome info! You are right about there is a lot of beautiful things to see! Probably we are going to run out of time!

Also, we are going to Plitvice Lakes, as a day excursion from Lost Theory! :D They are doing "explorations" from the festival in a shuttle bus where they take you there for the day for just the price of transport! Going to go there on a day when no one i reallllly need to see is playing. Can't wait! Looks like one of the most beautiful spots in the world!

You should just come for Sunday/Monday still i think! Have you seen that timetable?!

psy-timetable-site.png

:P

• 3 weeks later...

Wooooot! Lost Theory was awesome, and I got to meet one half of Suntrip haha :P So cool! Waking up and hearing goa trance over a big system for the first time in my life was sooooooooo special! Even more so after a day of full on!