Lost Theory anyone?!

Drosophila

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just merged these topics...

Unfortunately all my plans to go to Last Theory seems to be collapsing :( the guy I was supposed to go with is out of money... FUUUUUCK!!! I really want go, but don't feel like going alone :( so I will probably be staying on cold Denmark and look at the clouds fly by!

Just merged these topics...

Unfortunately all my plans to go to Last Theory seems to be collapsing :( the guy I was supposed to go with is out of money... FUUUUUCK!!! I really want go, but don't feel like going alone :( so I will probably be staying on cold Denmark and look at the clouds fly by!

mate, put up a travel request on the lost theory forum or goabase.de, there are SHITLOADS of people asking for a ride!! Especially if you go through Germany... I had a similar story, none of my "usual" friends could go so I just put a travel request and now I'll be going with 3 beautiful girls, and they pay to share the fuel costs, life is good ;)

Sounds good... but I have no car so the plan also involved renting one. :( But sounds like you will have one hell of ride down there ;) Driving from Brussels?!

And which Lost Theory forum are you referring to btw?!

If you're planning to visit Croatia few days earlier than consider to visit this gathering: https://www.facebook.com/events/303308009766759/

It will be held near Lost Theory location (~ 40km) on August 12-14th. Line up:

20:00-22:00 PROJECT SHIDARTHA ( GOA)

22:00-00:00 DALTON ( GOA)

00:00-02:00 VOX( GOA)

02:00-03:30 INADA ( GOA)

03:30-05:00 M-RUN ( GOA)

05:00-06:30 LUNAR DAWN ( GOA)

06:30-08:30 AFGIN ( GOA)

08:30-12:00 STEVO ( GOA/CHILL)

12:00-14:00 DALTON ( CHILL)

14:00-16:00 DIM ( CHILL)

16:00-18:00 GORAN ( CHILL)

18:00-23:00 STEVO ( CHILL/GOA)

23:00-????? DR OSH ( GOA)

Entry: 100kn ( ~ 13 EUR)

Posted Image

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I really want to go but am still making up my mind. I could possibly get the time off. The two weekends after Lost Theory I am going to other festivals here in the States ;p It would be amazing to have 3 back to back events to attend. One thing Im not liking to far is for me, I would have a layover flight to Croatia that is 12-17+ hours long ;O Both of which would be in Germany so I am going to see if a friend of mine there lives close to either airport and we could at least hang out for the day and shave off that time ;p

• 3 weeks later...

i'll be going this year. the austrian festivals are pretty shit this time and ozora looks less attractive from year to year now. so this and the 16 hours of nonstop goa trance leave me with no other choice :)

anyone else going to sun festival too? goa-wise it looks like the second best thing (maybe even better if the timetable is right?).

Sadly, I decided not to go to this event. I envy who does 8)

I realized looking at tickets that I would have to stay an extra day after the event for my plane out of Croatia only to wait in Germany for 17 hours AND hope things go smoothly to get me home to NY, the day before I have to go to an event here in NY. That event I might have to drive out of state first to get someone. Not worth the risk. Any time Im traveling I get some dumb CRAZY delays. last year was waiting 12hours in London then another 12 hours (overnight) in Canada during my trip home. Thanks thunderstorms ;p

Anyone who goes, please snag some pictures and videos ^_^

Cool to see some guys of here will coming :) As you know, sunday 20h till monday 12h it will be only old/new school goa-trance on main stage! :) Make sure to wear a sign on your head with your name :)

SUN festival... is that the people who used to be the organizing team behind ozora?! Or where did that festival just appear from?! It seems big.

yes, exactly. to me it seems like it's going to be the better of the two festivals after the split.

As you know, sunday 20h till monday 12h it will be only old/new school goa-trance on main stage! :) Make sure to wear a sign on your head with your name :)

good to know that it's really going to be night when the nonstop goa trance is playing.

haha, will try to do that ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Myself and my Gf are coming from London for this. Should be an epic experience. So keen to finally hear goa live for that long! Hmmm however I think we have to leave Monday doh. Hopefully can change that to late Monday then..

All the psynewsers who are going should definitely meet up there! I'll be going too, together with Anoebis. I think he's easier to spot than me so when you meet him ask where is IronSun :P

I will try for sure. Was planning to hopefully meet Anoebis anyway to say thx in person for all the music over the years.

I'm sure he will appreciate that :D