Lost Theory anyone?!

Drosophila

So is anybody going or considering going to Lost Theory in Croatia this August?!

The line-up looks freaking amazing! I am really tempted to go this year... The last two years I went to Ozora but planning for something else this year. I have also considered Transylvania Calling.

Lost Theory line up (as it reads today the 31st of May):

✩ HALLUCINOGEN(uk) ✩ HILIGHT TRIBE(fr) ✩ COSMOSIS(uk) ✩ SHPONGLE(uk)dj ✩ FURIOUS(ru) ✩ DARSHAN(uk) ✩ ASIA 2001(fr) ✩ DERANGO(se) ✩ GROUCH(nz) ✩ OCELOT(usa) ✩ HEADROOM(sa) ✩ ENCEPHALOPATICYS(mk) ✩ TOI DOI(fr) ✩ HALLUCINOGENIC HORSES(se) ✩ FLYING SCORPIONS(fi) ✩ SQUAREMEAT(fi) ✩ TEXAS FAGGOTT(fi) ✩ ZIK / ADRENAL GLANDS(gr) ✩ FRACTAL COWBOYS(usa) ✩ YUDHISTHIRA(mk) ✩ MAKADAM(se) ✩ GOJJA(se) ✩ DIGICULT(be) ✩ NOLM(jp) ✩ ANKUR(de) ✩ DOSMPA(de) ✩ EPHEDRIX(be) ✩ VAL VASHAR(hr) ✩ ANOEBIS(be) ✩ BODHISATTVA 13:20(usa) ✩ BIOSPHERE(no) ✩ ZION TRAINdj(uk) ✩ VIBRONICS(uk) ✩ M-RUN(hr) ✩ TENGRI(mk) ✩ MASTER MARGHERITA(swiss) ✩ RADIKAL GURU(pl) ✩ DOVLA(hr) ✩ STEFAN ZMK vs LIZ(nl) ✩ & more!

:o :o :o:D nuf said!

http://www.losttheoryfestival.com/

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go for sure, and I am very happy to play there too :)

Last year it was an AMAZING festival, and this year it is bound to be even more amazing! Psynewsers who want their line up a little bit different from usual... (so no full on/proggie), this is your chance! Maybe one of the last chances ever to have such a line up imo... :)

It would be cool to meet some of you (again), Ormion, get your ass over there, with Ryan Air from Greece to Zadar it is SUPER cheap :)

what a amazing line up i would be going, if wasn't so dam far far away

Years ago, when we used to debate european festivals and shit, I told you I'd be happy to let you in on a couch and stuff as long as you showed enough initiative to get here...

Yes, the ticket is as expensive as they get, but if you're up to the challenge, get your aussie ass on that plane and we'll work something out :D

Lost Theory looks awesome yes, and naturally I won't be able to attend. August is THE busiest month for me :( This year won't be any different.

Years ago, when we used to debate european festivals and shit, I told you I'd be happy to let you in on a couch and stuff as long as you showed enough initiative to get here...

Yes, the ticket is as expensive as they get, but if you're up to the challenge, get your aussie ass on that plane and we'll work something out :D

Lost Theory looks awesome yes, and naturally I won't be able to attend. August is THE busiest month for me :( This year won't be any different.

Oh yes i remember, those moments when i'm 100 sitting back in my chair, sipping my brandy, thinking about the good old days and someone makes reference to the legendary European festival events and i'll say, "i could of been there, even had a couch to crash on in zagreb " but i didn't go!

procrastination is my middle name bro!

its nice to know the offer is still on the table, i just need to stick with my end of the bargain

would love the challenge and trek

have flaunted my money far to much on cd's and vinyls, exotic mushrooms and sacred 'erbs!

but

if i could be there i would, especially that line up......... god dam, all you guys should go.

as joske said this is a line up not to be missed

i am sure the force will be strong there!

Good to hear some are planing to go... but what's up with you guys rino and Richpa?! Had hope to meet you guys down there for sure :( Why so busy when we got that kind of line-up?!?!

and technosomy... win some money in a lottery or something and get your ass up here :P

Well summer in Croatia means a lot of tourists and that's usually time of the year when a lot of people go to coast to work, I think I won't be able to come aswell, but if somehow I decide to come you can easily recognize me, gonna wear some death metal t-shirt ;)

and so on...

Well summer in Croatia means a lot of tourists and that's usually time of the year when a lot of people go to coast to work, I think I won't be able to come aswell, but if somehow I decide to come you can easily recognize me, gonna wear some death metal t-shirt ;)

What he said. For you, summer time is all about being laid back and getting some skin tan. For us, summer is the season when we expect A LOT of foreigners to fill up our otherwise empty pockets. Hence, we work 24/7 from June 15th up until like September the 30th.

We work = you enjoy = you pay for your pleasure = we take your money = we enjoy throughout October/November/December = our summer is a lost cause :D

To bad! Was hoping to meet ya in real life. :)

What he said. For you, summer time is all about being laid back and getting some skin tan. For us, summer is the season when we expect A LOT of foreigners to fill up our otherwise empty pockets. Hence, we work 24/7 from June 15th up until like September the 30th.

We work = you enjoy = you pay for your pleasure = we take your money = we enjoy throughout October/November/December = our summer is a lost cause :D

i heard your couch has lumps in it :lol:

Lost Theory is so far the only major festival to support Ektoplazm in 2012. Kudos to them!

Plus I'm really glad that Future Nature (also in Croatia) booked Globular for this year, one of the best artists in last year!

To bad! Was hoping to meet ya in real life. :)

Yep, but there will be more opportunities I'm sure :)