official MIB³ topic

Lemmiwinks

saw it last weekend and I must say it's pretty darn good! I found the 2nd one to be kindof a letdown so I was considering skipping this one, especially with all the 3D hype (as a rule of thumb I find that the more the commercials insist on 3D effects, the duller the movie lol). However this one really gets a thumbs up from me! The ending is totally worth it IMO

and then you will finally find out why everyone is listening to this lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIDwgpBh0Aw&feature=youtu.be

How would you rate it compared to the first two?

Well it's basically more of the same with the added twist of time travel (and 3D if you care for that...). BUT the ending is totally worth it, it is unexpected and really explains a LOT on the partnership between Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones (trying not to give out spoilers here ;)).

Also Boris gets my vote for best villan ever :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I finally saw it in 3D on my 120hz :P

It wasn't much of a comedy as there's not a whole lot of parts where it literally makes you laugh but it was highly entertaining and all the characters were very interesting while atmosphere was pretty laid back. Fun stuff! The twist at the end was pretty unexpected, too. It's nice to see they still make these types of movies.