Will you be able to identify these synths?

@E-Mantra: Indigo for Transwave (Nr. 4), yes. Do you think Nord Lead for Total Eclipse (Nr. 1)? It looks more like a red mixing console to me...

To me it looks like a wooden endcap, something along the lines of a Prophet or Juno 6/60. Too hard to tell though.

6 is intriguing. It has the Roland-like joystick, but I couldn't find anything Roland that looks like it otherwise. I don't know how many other companies used a joystick, but most don't.

@E-Mantra: Yes, I didn't see the Nord Lead corner on #5. On #1, Stéphane Holweck (left) is on an SH-101, with a TB-303 under his left arm. On #3 there's a TR-909 on Lior's side (middle right of the photo), there's a Novation Bass Station in the upper-left corner of the photo and a JD-800 in the middle-left of the photo.

@Veracohr: Wooden end cap, yes, I agree, but these don't seem to be keys, rather slide pots. For #6, it's either an SH-2 or an SH-09. Anyone can tell? :)

1:

Posted Image

Hard to tell, but i would say a Roland Tb 303 and a Roland JP 8000 are there

2:

Posted Image

Cant see any synth...... = (

3:

Posted Image

Novation Bassstation keyboard, rolad TR-909 (maybe a 707 o 727), the rest is dificult to see but I believe a Roland JD800 and a Yamaha DX7 are there.

4:

Posted Image

Access Virus Indigo.

5:

Posted Image

Something from clavia, either a Nordlead, or a Modular.

6:

Posted Image

Roland SH-9

7:

Posted Image

Also a Roland SH-9 or any of the Roland SH series. Isn´t this picture the opposite side of pic 6??

I feel a bit like a friki right now........ :lol:

@Veracohr: Wooden end cap, yes, I agree, but these don't seem to be keys, rather slide pots. For #6, it's either an SH-2 or an SH-09. Anyone can tell? :)

Yeah, I guess those are slide pots. Too bad the picture is so small.

#6 is SH-09. I thought I saw mostly knobs, but I guess the angle just makes the sliders look funny.