Trance2MoveU

Posted Image

Artist: Chynacid

Title: Zen Dimensions EP

Label: Acid Chemical Plant Records

Date: April, 2012

1. Shuriken

2. Zen Dimensions

Filipe, now you know I love your music. You know this. I've reviewed and purchased almost everything you have put out there. But I gotta ask you...

Posted Image

8 F*cking dollars? Really, $8?!?

The current exchange rate for GBP to $ is 1.6 so while that is slowly tipping in America's favor, 8 f*cking dollars for two tracks? I can see this happening for three reasons. One, you are aiming to make this a collector's item by making it so expensive people can't justify paying so much for just two tracks. Two, you misplaced a decimal point. Or three, and more likely in my opinion, you just don't give a f*ck. Don't get me wrong, you've earned this with the quality of your music and the sheer amount you have given away in the past. But are people other than me willing to pay that steep a price for 2 tracks?

The first Chynacid EP Tofu was brilliant and further reinforced how important Mr. Santos is to modern day goa trance. So do you get the ticket to goa heaven with this EP? I'm not gonna lie. It's pretty damn good. Layers of melody, twisted leads, and the groove to keep you dancing. So yeah, it's good. Worth 8 bucks good? I'll leave that up to you.

ACP Records

Mdk

Posted Image

Artist: Chynacid

Title: Zen Dimensions EP

Label: Acid Chemical Plant Records

Date: April, 2012

1. Shuriken

2. Zen Dimensions

Filipe, now you know I love your music. You know this. I've reviewed and purchased almost everything you have put out there. But I gotta ask you...

Posted Image

8 F*cking dollars? Really, $8?!?

The current exchange rate for GBP to $ is 1.6 so while that is slowly tipping in America's favor, 8 f*cking dollars for two tracks? I can see this happening for three reasons. One, you are aiming to make this a collector's item by making it so expensive people can't justify paying so much for just two tracks. Two, you misplaced a decimal point. Or three, and more likely in my opinion, you just don't give a f*ck. Don't get me wrong, you've earned this with the quality of your music and the sheer amount you have given away in the past. But are people other than me willing to pay that steep a price for 2 tracks?

The first Chynacid EP Tofu was brilliant and further reinforced how important Mr. Santos is to modern day goa trance. So do you get the ticket to goa heaven with this EP? I'm not gonna lie. It's pretty damn good. Layers of melody, twisted leads, and the groove to keep you dancing. So yeah, it's good. Worth 8 bucks good? I'll leave that up to you.

ACP Records

Mdk

Sorry Trance2MoveU .

Best advice is just keep an eye out on the releases as the prices shift from time to time.

Also to add that to achieve the state of Zen is not easy at all!

Glad you love the music and thank you for the incredible (!) support. :)