New goa label called Zion604

Penzoline

Label is founded by Roy Sason (Shiva Shidapu) and Masafumi Hoshida, it's israeli-japanese brand new goa label.

They asked me already for some tracks so i believe they will make another new va soon, very good label!

yep! good stuff. thanks for the link. I didn't know it was associated with Shiva Shidapu... you learn something every day.

yep! good stuff. thanks for the link. I didn't know it was associated with Shiva Shidapu... you learn something every day.

It ain't :) Roy Sason isn't part of Shiva Shidapu (Erez Aizen & Duvdev), he's only part of Shidapu. The only guy that was making music for both groups was Erez Aizen. Yea I know, kinda confusing... :s

In each case, their stuff sounds good and promising, I really liked the Computer Controlled track as well as the downtempo one! And artwork looks pretty neat!

I didn't know for that but he is making now for sure.

Just spoke with Roy few minutes ago and what i know that there will be new VA for sure and new Adrenalin Drum album in pure goa style like this from first compilation:

I mean, this is amazing!

Just spoke with Roy few minutes ago and what i know that there will be new VA for sure and new Adrenalin Drum album in pure goa style like this from first compilation:

That is what I call good news, I love Adrenalin Drum acid lines. IMO they're the best goa with an old acid house approach. Can't wait for that! I still play "The Sorcerer" to this day, and people go crazy with that track.

nice. the track in the first post sounds just like old mwnn.

Well, it's Oforia. I mean, when he was writing decent tracks. He had a great sense of melodies back then.

I read in another thread that there's an artist called Adrenalin Run. What now with the resurrection of old Adrenalin Drum? :D . Those un-searched names.

Well, it's Oforia. I mean, when he was writing decent tracks. He had a great sense of melodies back then.

I read in another thread that there's an artist called Adrenalin Run. What now with the resurrection of old Adrenalin Drum? :D . Those un-searched names.

I think that Adrenaline Run are Mario Mataković (aka M-Run) and another goa trance DJ, Zagreb's DJ Stevo... If I am not mistaken that is :)

Where can I hear that old Oforia track you guys are talking about? I simply adore his older material! Thanks.

I think that Adrenaline Run are Mario Mataković (aka M-Run) and another goa trance DJ, Zagreb's DJ Stevo... If I am not mistaken that is :)

Where can I hear that old Oforia track you guys are talking about? I simply adore his older material! Thanks.

The first post, it's Oforia remix, a new one at that.

Sounds really nice :D Thanks for sharing this with us! Good to hear that some of the old peeps are trying out the goa-vibe again!

It ain't :) Roy Sason isn't part of Shiva Shidapu (Erez Aizen & Duvdev), he's only part of Shidapu. The only guy that was making music for both groups was Erez Aizen. Yea I know, kinda confusing... :s

In each case, their stuff sounds good and promising, I really liked the Computer Controlled track as well as the downtempo one! And artwork looks pretty neat!

Shiva Shidapau was Jörg Kessler and Erez Aizen... ;)

• 5 months later...