I'm confident M-Run from Cronomi is going to be an instant classic in new school!

Penzoline

You want proof? I'll give you proof.

First we have this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsdklYjeVcs

Then this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh2r5KpfIwg

And then we must dig a little deeper to come across this mix (there was another with a couple M-run unreleased tracks but that mix is not available anymore, was called DJ Stevo the new school experience)

http://soundcloud.co...te-of-newschool

1. Sheyba - Trans Africa Express ( Adrenalin Run rmx) unrl (Sick remix!!)

9. Adrenalin Run - Spoiled Brats unrl (HOLY MOTHER OF GOD)

12. Adrenalin Run - Nova Era unrl

I'm too hyped to hide this! Just listen to these tracks! Holy phuck.

Nothing too special IMO, I appriciate M-Run's effort as much as I appriciate DJ Stevo's efforts in Adrenalin Run, but there is a lot of IMO better newschool goa trance and psytrance music from Croatia, especially - PsiloCybian, Deimos, Nova Fractal, Project Shidartha, Lunar Dawn, Hotep, Liquid Flow, Vox... Anyways, I'm curious about debut M-Run album anyways :))

I don't really understand how you guys can say that it's not special. M-runs sound is unlike any other from new school and more leaning toward the awesome sound of what actual old school used to give.

I'm with Penzo on this one, for me Goat Man is one of the few tracks that comes close to Maia.

Goat Man is definitely comparable to the greats of old school.

What about his sound, the fact that's different than other ones should make me to love his stuff? He's good but nothing that will make me dance like mad on the floor, for home listening and trippin' it's perfect but I really prefer more energy and emotion in my goa trance, that's all.

What about his sound, the fact that's different than other ones should make me to love his stuff? He's good but nothing that will make me dance like mad on the floor, for home listening and trippin' it's perfect but I really prefer more energy and emotion in my goa trance, that's all.

well my friend , i think you should first try it on the floor then youll know better :) my opinion and personal experience on the floor behind the decks is that mostly people response to this music preety more as stomping maniacks then home trippin :D

well my friend , i think you should first try it on the floor then youll know better :) my opinion and personal experience on the floor behind the decks is that mostly people response to this music preety more as stomping maniacks then home trippin :D

I have had pretty much the same experience... Goat Man makes the crowd go completely nuts!

hahaha :D well , funny but i dont like the goat man track soooo much as i know lots of people loved it , mabey because i heard goat mans twin sister track what i like more , its more intense and dominant than her brother :P:D youll soon hear it on album when it will be ready i think ... ;) then well make some new Adrenalin Run material ! :)

I'm not saying that it doesn't work on the floor at all, just in my case I prefer more energetic type of goa-trance that's all. Now I'm gonna be like Elysium with TASTE IS A TASTE IMOIMOIMO :D Btw, Stiven bro, you should come here more often :))

I'm not saying that it doesn't work on the floor at all, just in my case I prefer more energetic type of goa-trance that's all. Now I'm gonna be like Elysium with TASTE IS A TASTE IMOIMOIMO :D Btw, Stiven bro, you should come here more often :))

hehe i know :D thats why i told you to wait to see when youll get some party with those tracks to have a good clue how its goain :D

heheh , yes i know ..., damn facebook X)))

Hopefully gonna be able to come to Lost Theory, but it will be hard, a lot of work is ahead of me during this summer

yes , you wont regret it for sure :D mabey sometimes is good to take off to wonderland for a week to fuel up batteries ;)

You want proof? I'll give you proof.

First we have this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsdklYjeVcs

Then this

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh2r5KpfIwg

And then we must dig a little deeper to come across this mix (there was another with a couple M-run unreleased tracks but that mix is not available anymore, was called DJ Stevo the new school experience)

http://soundcloud.co...te-of-newschool

1. Sheyba - Trans Africa Express ( Adrenalin Run rmx) unrl (Sick remix!!)

9. Adrenalin Run - Spoiled Brats unrl (HOLY MOTHER OF GOD)

12. Adrenalin Run - Nova Era unrl

I'm too hyped to hide this! Just listen to these tracks! Holy phuck.

umm... maybe I'm in my "negative fuck" mode but I checked out those tracks and didn't find anything special about them...

umm... maybe I'm in my "negative fuck" mode but I checked out those tracks and didn't find anything special about them...

I think m-run has great potential. i love kapala

I think there are two distinct groups when we talk about goa: one who likes old goa frenzy sounds and another who likes the more energetic tracks. I can appreciate Hallucinogen (M-run too) at home, but I could never like it on the dancefloors. On the other hand, I love the sharp beats of old X-Dream sounds.