My First Goa set

PSYDUDE

http://soundcloud.co...uffy-1/space-om

Track list:

1.Torakka dead end 74

2. - Microcosm - Ultraphoric Spacevibes

3. - Sky Technology - Om

4. - Sky Technology vs Nova Fractal - Dark Energy (Versus Mix)

5. - The Muses Rapt - The Warriors Of Temperance

6. - Nova Fractal - Connect

7. - Toï Doï - Spiral Dive (2011 Remix)

8. - Microcosm - Perpetual Sunrise

9.Torakka_-_Blue_Oxygen

10.Torakka - Under the Tongue

im new in this so open ill be happy to get tips :)

Well there is a story but you should work a bit more on your beat-matching skills, after all if you got hard time with beatmatching, try mixing with breaks, it's not a strange thing when it comes to goa trance. Another important thing, some tracks in your mix are louder than others, well actually, sorry, some are quiter than others and you should pay more attention to that detail aswell, always check which bitrate some track is and check it's loudness, if it's to quiet than it will be visible in waveform, just like it's visible on your soundcloud (first 10-15 minutes and last 10-15 minutes - thoose Torakka tracks). Anyways, keep it up! Cheers

very special of course. :)

I say it is good , work on the pieces you really feel you need the most.

Apart from it the first Goa Set is always very special and never forget that.

the beatmatching is fine -- for ambient, track-to-track mixing. But this is not club dj style mixing. Club DJ's actually mix two tracks or more together. Decide what kind of DJ you want to be?. I can set this tracklist on automix and walk away and it would be identical. A club DJ has to be there. Where do you want to be? However, I would rather listen to this than Goa Gil anyday. Don't be afraid for the first time it is great.

My first mix was similiar. Just be you. Don't listen to me. But if it helps doing nothing will get nothing.

wow i don't know man i wanna be every thing :D

but to mix to great neo goa tracks together you must be a supa dj (i mean experienced one not to ruin the vibe of each track)

thanks if you say im all ready better than goa gil than im on the right path next stop is to mix better than raja ram and i can be in a line up of a big gig XDDDDD

p.s admin close this topic please i deleted the set :P

p.s admin close this topic please i deleted the set :P

Is that really necessary? I'll remove it if you want me to but I don't see any harm leaving the comments visible even if the set can no longer be heard.

no yea i meant remove please :wacko:

ohh ok than if you can leave the comments visible that's ok to :)