K.U.R.O. - Zoa (Imba remix)

Imba

Yes, old track, one of very first that are made in Japan and also my favorite for many many years, and finaly i got mine remix :)

I am not that in progressive, i mean i dont listen to it and i just checked about that track on YouTube, great indeed but very far from mine style... Now i have plan to remix another gem from european goa scene, i hope i will start soon. Let's stay as suprise.

Thanks for support mates! :)

kick ass "midas" thats my new nickname for you as everything you touch is turning to gold!

has it been 18 years since this was released?

i suddenly feel old!

nice mix of a master

after all these years kuro is still releasing amazing stuff

i hope he is releasing all these tracks circulating around to a album

kick ass "midas" thats my new nickname for you as everything you touch is turning to gold!

has it been 18 years since this was released?

i suddenly feel old!

nice mix of a master

after all these years kuro is still releasing amazing stuff

i hope he is releasing all these tracks circulating around to a album

ahahahaha niceeeee. Imba this is awesome :)

Thanks for support guys, glad you like it! Will look with KURO if we could make one or two more tracks together and then sort out some EP if not, put this tracks in some compilations :)

@Procyon as soon as i fix the mix, will send you wav for party ;)

Thanks for support guys, glad you like it! Will look with KURO if we could make one or two more tracks together and then sort out some EP if not, put this tracks in some compilations :)

@Procyon as soon as i fix the mix, will send you wav for party ;)

really nice to know ur a lot involved with the Old School of Goa. :)

PS- Love Perfect Rainbow.

I just spoke to KURO... good news that he loves remix and gave me support, bad think is that he stoped with music how he said. He don't know how long.

I wanted to make EP or album together but things are like that... i will see to release our tracks on some EP or album...

I just spoke to KURO... good news that he loves remix and gave me support, bad think is that he stoped with music how he said. He don't know how long.

You mean he is not going to work on the new two albums, as you previously said? Sad to hear that. He is one of my goa/tech-trance heroes.