Koxbox in a Danish movie?

shpongled

Hello (long time no seen ;) ),

There was a movie (maybe danish) some (ok, meny) years ago that included a scene in a club and there was playing Koxbox - Midnight At The End. Anyone knows the movie?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From an interview I did with Peter for this site:

Koxbox created one track (Midnight Till The End ) and used two more for Refn's 1996 cult film Pusher. How did you get involved with that project?

There used to be a place in Copenhagen called “Alexandra” where “IN” is located today. It was a really great concert hall. They hosted a bunch of Techno parties in late 1995. I was there, when a guy suddenly came up to me, with a flyer saying that I was invited to a film shooting and that Koxbox was supposed to play in it. It was really strange because nobody had asked us. The producer behind the film, Henrik Danstrup, has today fled Denmark. He was a real hustler. He was the one setting it up. We are actually in the last scene of the film though it's very hard to see us. It was filmed in a place located beneath Lange Bro in Copenhagen.

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/topic/61210-artist-peter-candy-of-koxbox/page__pid__973482&do=findComment&comment=973482