My Music

You have some good skills. I enjoyed Orange sunshine and Enlightenment most !

Just be carefull not to sound too common.

About Enlightenment : between 5:44 and 6:37 it seems that the guitar don't fit with the other instruments. But after 6:37, except a little lack of reverb on the guitar imo, it's very nice and original. You should work more with real instruments, it works for you !

Now produce more and more :P

Thanks man, really i didnt expect positive words like this. :)

about guitar in Enlightenment: yeah, may it be true, because i selected those guitars in very short time and dont give more time for those.

Hmmm.. Do you think that tracks are sounding commonly? in which parts? by selected vst, by parts of development, by story?

Of course i want more work with real instruments, but there are some problems such as : i dont know play on guitar or its hard to find people who would like work with with me, because

every person dont have enough time . ;)

And last but not least I will try to produce more and more quality music, which will give smile to listeners. :D

One more time Thanks!

In Year of changes for example, the psy leads are too cliché imo. Maybe it's just me, because I don't really enjoy these kind of sounds.. But whatever you can use vst that sounds like natural instruments, it's quite good !

Try here, it's full of good free vst : www.vst4you.com/

So waiting to hear more music from you soon ;)

Personally I m using different types of vst such as Renegade or Alien 303 from G-Sonique, Sylenth 1, Vanguard Virus TI & others, but not free vst´s. Imo they have poor sound, low count of presets...

I think guitar sounds are the most difficult to reach with a virtual instrument =/

Never found any nice guitar VST... Slayer 2 can be ok for disto eventually, but for a dry sound like spanish guitar I just don't know dude !

Have you any vst for spanish guitar? Which have more realistic sound?

Don't forget if you want the most realistic sound , advice is : buy a real acoustic guitar , never disapoints. :)

I hate how all cool freeware vsts are always pc only ;*(

bro there is more than you think for plugins on macs, its slowly getting better. Soon it will be bridged for all users ;)

try some of these:

Effects VST

http://www.dontcrack.com/freeware/software.php/id/7037/audio/Plug-ins-%26amp-effects/platform/mac/

VSTi

http://www.dontcrack.com/freeware/software.php/id/7030/audio/Virtual-Instruments/platform/mac/

and keep searching because i have found some vsts that i wanted to try but it was mac only, works both ways ya know

@Chynacid

Your seriously awesome at everything you put out on the web, i see a ton of activity for you :P

Cheerz Filipe

Seth

Pretty cool, I loved the break around 3:00 ! Now try to get more power and depth in your leads and in the track generally. (Maybe you need a bit more reverb/delay and pan adjustment !) And don't underestimate the power of pads, that's the trance essence and it adds a lot of presence ;)

wow! thx bro! i have it (pads) still in my memory, but in making procces still i forget it :D about adjust track generally : i don´t know with what can I do it, give more breathless power generally...with Ozone 4? it seems to me like little bit of cheat ;)

there is one more problem which i see there : tracks have simple story imo...or in fact is my opinion caused by me as author? ;)

Yes small breaks needs pad on the background in your track imo.

Never used such a thing like ozone4... I think you need to use more powerful lead texture, to work on the EQ, or even to add layers

The basic structure i use in my tracks is : intro/1st progressive part/ break/ buildup/ climax/ bigger climax/ release, outro.

Psytrance and goa don't really have rules, you can do what you feel to surprise the listener, but it's important I think to lead him to a transe/frenesy state step by step ;)

I dont understand how do you think that "add layers".. ?

You have structure a that is rule for you? ;) You are creating strictly by this way? i am creating by how i feel it..how sound it, how it seems to be better :D

and Yes I agree with you. you must lead listeners to neverending dancing and smiling.. floor with loud music is such as relax mind fitness, as Goa Gil sayed: Dance is active meditation... not som kind of village disco ;)

I mean playing the same notes of your lead but with another instrument :) like doubling it.

This is the "skull" of most of my tracks but it can be declined in many ways... For example I can have 2 or 3 breaks in a single track, depends of what I want and feel in this moment as you said !

Let's say that this is the "regular" structure for trance I think, it grows up step by step then fade out, just like the sensations it has to provide. A classic arrangement like in pop music (verse 1, refrain, verse 2, refrain...) would not be the best arrangement for a trance tune imo...

But again rules are made to be broken so everybody's free to do whatever they want : if it works, it works ;)

Nice quote btw ;)

I used doubling same notes.. U can hear it in Dandelion - panned sound in 1st part & 303 acid sound with cutoff automation in 2nd part, or Enlightenment too... maybe they arent good sounding, because I forget still solve instrument conflicts with frequencies ;)

Strucutre: I can say, that i use this type of graduation, but as i wrote above, most problems are simple story & no too much of power ;D IMO structure cant save shit track :D

I haven't catch that layer stuff in your track ! So I think it's definitly the lead texture which needs to be involve a bit ;)

Story... well ! What you will really need is : 1/ speech (from anything : movies, youtube videos, etc), 2/ original samples (try www.freesound.org for example), 3/ Pads and noises (the vst I sent you is perfect for that purpose IMO !)

It's pretty interesting to think about something special when you're starting a new project, like a movie scene, a place that you like, a book, anything ! And to try to recreate this atmosphere with music ;)

You can also pick up a sample and try to build a whole track around it by letting you feel the noise ! That's exaclty what Somnesia and I made for God's tears on Energy wave with a rainfall recording !

This is just few ideas, but I hope it will help !