Nova Fractal - Upcoming tracks (Preview)

Nova Fractal

Hy! :)

Here are some preview from tracks I'm currently working on... I plan on releasing some of this tracks maybe this or next year, either in EP form or an full lenght album... ^_^

Hope you enjoy!

Soundcloud set: http://soundcloud.co...oming-tracks-12

Bytway I'll release this year all my oldest tracks (10) on goa records/geomagnetic as album CD,

but of course with some smaller improvement and better mix quality of all tracks.

This album will be a compilation of all my tracks that I produce in 2010-2011!

I already told you how I'm proud how much you improved in last couple of releases. Hopefully we will have an EP/full album by the end of the year, that we speak of. Plus it's great thing to have all Nova Fractal goodies on CD at one place, congrats to you and to Goa Records bro!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the upload...will listen to it right away and post some feedback afterwards.

/Edit: Wow, the samples sounded very good, as always. Very nice intro! I listened to them while doing some cleanup in my flat, but the last three track samples made me stop what I was doing.

The two slower tracks, especially the second one, were absolutely intriguing. I can't wait to hear the complete tracks!

Some of thoose would be available on CDr for purchase world-wide through Graviton, and offcourse some of them will be released via Neogoa's compilation(s) through Ektoplazm. For others I'm sure Renato will find good place for promotion.

Guest neurogen

EARGASM!!!

wow dude... WOW!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!

edit: OMFG... that youtube video .. aaaargh..... is this for real?

This is like... Artifact303 times 10.

Guest neurogen

oh comon... am i dreaming? this is the most epic goa ive heard since i first heard Time Dilation (pleiadians)

but i cant get this thought out of my head..

is this actually Artifact303 under a different name? Synths and atmosphere is soooo alike....not that its a bad thing if such the case. Artifact303 is my favorite neogoa artist.. or maybe he just stepped down to number 2.....