Nova Fractal - Upcoming tracks (Preview)

Nova Fractal

is this actually Artifact303 under a different name? Synths and atmosphere is soooo alike....not that its a bad thing if such the case. Artifact303 is my favorite neogoa artist.. or maybe he just stepped down to number 2.....

man, if someone told ME this... i would be very very very proud hahahaha, this sentence mean much man hehehe :D

keep up bro, nothing more to say, no words to describe that new work - like ivan said, it just keeps coming better and better :D

Guest neurogen

man, if someone told ME this... i would be very very very proud hahahaha, this sentence mean much man hehehe :D

keep up bro, nothing more to say, no words to describe that new work - like ivan said, it just keeps coming better and better :D

haha me too dude. Im not sure he got the compliment! :D

Guest neurogen

hehe i got the compliment and i'm very flattered :blush: but to be honest I think that Artifact303 is a truly master of Goa and one of the best new school artist and that this can be compare with his production. -_-

you damn right.. it can be compared and BEYOND

you damn right.. it can be compared and BEYOND

tnx man glad that you think like that!

but I wrote a mistake :/ I wanted to say that that this can not be compare with his production, from my perspective he is far better and I'm still new in Goa production ;) For me currently it is hard to imagine my self doing such a level of production, damn Artifact303 is a reason why I started making a Goa trance :) Maybe in couple of years with this tempo of working I can be compare with Artifact303 hehhe :)

Peace!

When I first heard the part of Perplexed track in a Neogoa announcement clip, I thought to myself, that THIS is the music I was eager for years! THIS is how "trance" music should sound: fast, intense, strong and at the same time: simple, clear, straightforward.

The demands are really simple, but almost nobody from "GOA" producers, was not caring about them, until this.

When I've heard the full version of "Perplexed", the impression became worse through, the intro samples, outro are definitely from the "evil" (destruction) side, bring nothing new constructively good, the whole main part was all already shown in the preview clip. But the overall feeling about the track is good nevertheless and still making it (according to my scales, to be, I believe, very objective though) one of the most energetic, if not the most, tracks of all time by now.

Track Archaea (by author's side project) does not have the mentioned above negative parts (like samples) and instantly, from the first listening became the most favourite downtempo tracks of all time and even more, even a hymn of my personal religion. The only thing it might lacking, is native instruments and cultural, native energy to it, but it is good enough to bring you to the "7th skies" and maybe the best what global culture could offer in slow music area.

Another aspect of rating the music is it's availability. I believe, nowdays good music should be available for free in terms of physical money, whether you are poor or rich. It also gives a big bonus and a special feeling to the music.

Also, it is not just about the availability and the morals of not using the pirated content, but also makes it closer to the listener: in the case of Nova Fractal, you are free to share the music and use it without making the "derivative works" to it. Might be better of course (if "derivates would be allowed, like, for example, in case of Cybernetika), but still, very good enough! Also when comparing to any commercial music.

And this aspect makes this music belonging to the so called "demoscene". This is a scene (who don't know) of people united with passion to computers and technology, who make art using it and share the created art among each other and everyone interested.

The scene has various online radiostations, the most wide range and the best (to my opinion) is scenesat.com It sreams various .xm, .it, ft2 and other modules as well as most various genres of electronic music from all the various netlabels, including ektoplazm. And most of Nova Fractal are included in radio's rotation list, consisting of only about 6,000 tracks in total.

Yes, I've heared to Artifact 303 and new E-mantra album, officially for free, at divbyzero.de online radiostation. E-mantra brings nothing new, even less intensive sound.. Artifact is good. Has the same general energy type put into the tracks than Nova Fractal did, but they are standing way FAR downside. Not even talking that you need to give the hard earned money that you could spend on a better food, health, nature and travel to listen to them at the time when you want to.. Some earlier E-mantra tracks are also on the demoscene's radio though, as they were free to listen and share.

Last point is magic. I had a lot of wonderful magic happened together with Nova Fractal and his side project's music. Also including DJ Celteric's mix. The mix maybe contains the most powerful music to date, talking of it alone.

And finally, the upcoming tracks are not less good! Not better though and who knows which samples they might contain, which are not heard in the preview... And also if there would ne an opportunity to listen to them in 2013. I mean if it would ever come.

Listening at the moment his latest track which will be released now in December, entitled 'Redemption' (sample (from 06:45 - 08:25). Pure melodic Goa trance journey, 11 minutes long. I'm pretty much sure, that lovers of Renato's style and music will be pleased with that track, in my opinion one of his better tracks. Like, mr. DeepXCode said: fast, intense and strong (Goa trance).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neurogen

Listen i dont care what u say dude but that track @ 05.35 - 06.56 is the most awesome goa sound i ever heard. I dont know why ur being so modest. Artifact303 is the greatest but dude u kill him and all other with that track.

Guest neurogen

duude. i need this like a junkie needs heroin..

when are u releasing it?!?!

current top 3 neogoa

1. Artifact303 / Nova Fractal

2. Filteria

3. dunno yet, too hard to place atm

would simply love to collab with you when im a bit more settled in myself in my production

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I made 60min set with some released and unreleased new tracks for internet Radio Schizoid! http://schizoid.in/schizoid-psy.pls

Mumbai (India)-21:00:00

Zagreb (Croatia)-16:30:00

UTC (GMT)-15:30:00

This is now your chance to hear some new material until release. :P Hope you will enjoy! :)

• 3 weeks later...