Agneton - Wizards From The Future (SITARCD06) Out May 2012

OK folks, big personal announcement :P

OUT NOW ON SITA RECORDS!!!

BUY IT HERE:

BEATSPACE:http://www.beatspace...ure/detail.aspx

PSYSHOP:http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sia/sia1cd006.html

SAIKOSOUNDS:http://www.saikosoun...ase.asp?id=9069

JUNODOWNLOAD: http://www.junodownload.com/labels/Sita/ (digital releases available friday 25 may)

WEBSITE

http://www.sita-reco...gneton-wizards/

Tracklist:

1. Silver Shadow Lifeforms Chapter II

2. Back To Hyperion

3. Zap Kannon

4. Wizards From The Future

5. Mega Magnet Style

6. In The Heart Of A Dying Star

7. Gigantoraptor Resurrection

8. Master Of The Universe (feat. Javi)

9. Reach Out...Live Forever

Almost four years have passed since his debut album "Horizon In Your Head" hit the stores, a visionary CD that is now widely considered a landmark release towards the development of the so-called Nitzhogoa genre. Now, in 2012, Agneton rises up once again to unleash his newest brainchild "Wizards From The Future".

Destroying old boundaries and reaching out for the unexplored, Agneton gathered nine musically-embodied adventure tales of worlds where the sun never goes down, intergalactic wars in distant futures and massive prehistoric creatures on the loose. These nine tracks have been craftfully designed over the course of the last three years, capturing the purest essence of Nitzhogoa: larger-than-life melodies and relentlessly pounding kicks clinged with infinite amounts of energy, ready to breach every dancefloor and tear open your imagination.

Fasten your seatbelts, soak in the music and may your summer be endless.

it's nitzhogoa lets see what ur pulling out of your sleeve this time Houdini ;)

break the barrier do different things don't be afraid to experiment .

still remember ur first track it was really memorable you were being yourself 100% thats why its memorable for me.

all the best.

Houdini's cover is sweet dunno why you haven't posted it here . do it man.

TOP music yea i'm tripped out with the samples deffo one 2 get.

Agneton is reaching or reached his peak :)

Silver Shadows Lifeforms Chapter 2 - Jean Michel Jarre sort of vibes , then some Morning Trance i'd say.

Back 2 Hyperion - Instant Bliss yeeeeeeeeeee just throw it in ur coffee or tea and ur set.

ZAP cannon hahaha the break is fokin awesome LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL

Wizards from the Future mad Sync ACID 'n breaks , rubber bass Agneton's specialty :P then ethnic percussion ... hummm Rama is behind hehehheheh most probably . Then sum major Abraham melodies.

Giganraptor i knew it that KICK LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Master of the Universe yea really good. Serious Kick n Bass.

Last song , the credits rolling , interesting watching Elias doin downtempo :) quite a challenge.

First impressions are very good , deffo one 2 get.

PLUS Houdini Cover Art... Sweet.

Hey guys thx for the feedback ^^ ey Filipe, Takim-vst for Wizards From the Future...thanks a lot for the tip ;);)

Takim karate special moves works , really cool u used that special move in that track Ethnic vibes behind can't miss it ;)

no sweat man looking 4ward to ur album.

man u got some trippy stuf there, nice work indeed... like i said - wizards from future, boom :D

but that giga raptor stuff and master of universe are true gems!!! especially last one, teleports me to some older erras of my life, big - biiig thums up for those 2!

;)

thx bro! well, for the last tracks on my album i picked out the less 'traditional' agneton styled tracks of my harddisk :) ... to have some variation in the album! and don't forget to thank javi for that 'masters of the universe' track too, without him i wouldn't have been able to write one second of that track! :)

thx bro! well, for the last tracks on my album i picked out the less 'traditional' agneton styled tracks of my harddisk :) ... to have some variation in the album! and don't forget to thank javi for that 'masters of the universe' track too, without him i wouldn't have been able to write one second of that track! :)

well played ma man :)

promising album. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The Penzo!! Yeah well, probably they will be for sale a bit earlier through Beatspace already, and I have an independent contract with Juno Download for wav/mp3 sales, so when I see it's out on Beatspace, it will be out through Juno as well...

Psyhoe, oh cool, there will be actual goa-listeners on that party? :P Just kidding, last time I played for this organisation it were only prog-heads...so, nice to know u'll be there! I'll have a copy for u there, fo sure!!!

Psyhoe, oh cool, there will be actual goa-listeners on that party? :P Just kidding, last time I played for this organisation it were only prog-heads...so, nice to know u'll be there! I'll have a copy for u there, fo sure!!!

oh c'mon, not only prog-heads. I have count 6 goaheads. :D:P This time we would be more... 7 goaheads... ;) I will be there, too. :)

Mon prochain achat, à moins que tu me l'offres hahaha!! :)

En tout cas bravo Elias! Ça sent bon les masterpieces. J'adhère.

Bon maintenant, on attend ton remix avec impatience car la prochaine sortie c'est l'album "Santorin". J'ai vraiment hâte de l'écouter...

Hahaha! Ok nice u will be there too Sven! u would possibly be interested in this crappy agneton CD as well? :P

Yes, i like CDs full of crappy music! And I will bring Patrizia & Patrick to the party. Suprise! You and Patrick works and I'm on vacation and dancing. :-)