Pandemonium! - For Funs Sake (next release on Phototropic Rec)

Next release on Phototropic will be the second Pandemonium album. Unlike the fist one which was darker music, the second one will be about bright and fun tracks.

Tracklist:

01 - Squid (In the Nautilus Mix) (7:17)

02 - Wishing Machine (7:26)

03 - Bazaar of Dreams (7:32)

04 - Hold Us, Mother Gaia (6:40)

05 - Cotton Candy (Dreaming Mix) (7:32)

06 - Hypno-Baby (6:25)

07 - Power of Celtic (Pans Labyrinth Remix) (6:55)

08 - A New Hope (Pans Ice Cream Remix) (6:55)

09 - It's a Magical Garden (6:28)

10 - Zathura (Throw the Dice!) (7:31)

Sample online here:

More info soon.......

Well this is a surprise. I liked the first Pandemonium release.

I notice A New Hope remix is there, are these tracks old or a mix of old and new?

no idea i think i got lost in between somewhere ... out there. u'll have to hear it yourself ;)

afaik it's the original remix that was previously released =) anyway, good to see this album finally coming out, tracks like squid, cotton candy, wishing machine...really rock!

oh cmon man u just spoilt the fun , LOL shussshhhhhhh man xD

yea its the remix I did from Agneton's it's on Jelly Marbles but it was already part of the album so that's why i decided to leave it as such. OLD SKOOL way .

As for the rest yea its all new shit.

Hey man watch out for that Squid comin he's gonna eat captain Nemo! shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...............

PS: just seen ur small teaser now , man ur going all Houdini typa shit hahahahaha let's wait and hear it..

Haha sorry Filipe :D I didn't know u were keeping it as a secret! :) Anyway, again, looking fuuurwuuurd!

hahahaha i was joking man its all good :) same with ur album man hope ur twisting the whole thing round with ur album 3 years to find that gigantoraptor hahahahaa! looking forward to it 'Houdini' ;) yea ur Houdini now ahhahaha :PPPP

2nd thought yea you spoiled it now u owe us a million cookies !!!!! you're grounded arghhhhhhhhh XD here wait i couldnt eat that many... damn , consider yourself excused ... this time ... lol

now man just watch out for that squid.... shiiittttttttttttttttttttttt..... will captain nemo and the nautilus prevail or will the whole thing blow off??

shit what a dillema LOL

Don't miss Pandemonium PART 2 in an underground store near you , that is if they didn't blew off first... ... or sank... or... shit its Pandemonium! LOL

hope to see u soon man :) FOR FUNSAKE!

Yeeey Pandemonium! is back!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Seriously don't miss this shit u'll be blow off by the imense power of Pandemonism lol.... if u don't believe me just wait for more samplez

brighter than the sun itself cover ur eyes...

oops we got teleported.......................................................................................

• 3 weeks later...