New Infected Mushroom album samples..

Penzoline

Indeed top notch production as usual, and some interesting harmonies from time to time, but it seems that they have gotten Skrillex-Fever. Epileptic-wobble-house-step describes this best for me.. Seriously, you could have told me this was the new Skrillex-album and I would've believed you :P Well not my cup of tea, and it seems as if IM hired a trend-watcher to tell them what kids these days are into, but I guess a lot of people outside of the Psy-scene will like it :)

There are few tracks with vocals, this is an improvement.

As for the "Epileptic-wobble-house-step" as my predecessor says, I wouldn't mind if this wasn't in so many tracks. Too much!

The production sounds really good though.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking forward, some tracks sounds

promising! No guitars and less singing this

time and for oldschool lovers there is new

version of The Messenger which is amazing!

I also like the electro/dubstep influence there, nice change after previous heavy metal influenced albums.

http://www.beatspace.com/6999/HOMmega+Productions/INFECTED+MUSHROOM/Army+Of+Mushrooms/detail.aspx

it took me a few clicks before i Realize its supposed to sound like this,

i Thought first that the samples was screwed up on the site :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

The Messenger (2012) and Drum n bassa are ace tracks! Really like them :)

As for the rest of the album, I applaud the production quality, and in some tracks (some may find this a bit weird) originality.. I have seldom heard this kind of mix between dubstep, electro and Infected's typical Psy.

The messenger track... the original is still way better, but not bad (but that guitar in the end... painful!). The rest of the tracks sounds really over-produced in my ears... very plastic-like! The first few tracks might have something... but still, the electro sounds annoys me.

Good thing about this new album that there isn't THAT MUCH singing from Duvdev(ina) (offcourse if you don't like it that much). Overall it's dubstepish / electro / trance album, but in almost every track you can feel trademark Infected Mushroom sound and as Antares mentioned, production is just superb.

Posted Image

i totally see the appeal of stepping into a giant sphere thing that looks really cool, but ultimately, if you aren't going to play good music, like psytrance, i don't see who's going to go to your shows except maybe a bunch of psytrance for pussies bandwagon faggots that encourage you to produce shitty music.