Musacca A Tekk

Richpa

Interesting track. Good work, Richpa!

Btw, how is Arronax? I hope everything is fine with his work? I must say honestly, this year was started with big disappointing for me, because of VA Shaltu and Trinodia 2012 releases - they are too uplifting and fluffy to my ears, especially comparing with stuff that Graviton Records (and Cronomi of course) can bring to us. So, I want cheers to you for first successful release (Chaotic Synthetics), and awaiting for a storming Arronax album (samples on soundcloud is more than awesome). Bring us good old hard psytrance that we missed so much!

;)

Thanks for your comment!

Arronax is great, he had to solve some exams on his university but now he is 100% focused on his album, we got already some tracks finished, but overall we don't have final tracklist yet. Probably later during this year album will be ready and I promise you it won't be fluffy ;) There is however one track from him (a bit older) The Dark Flow that should be released on V/A The Omega Point.

Speaking of Chaotic Synthetics, we still have to release that material on CDr, hopefully I'm gonna catch some extra time after April 1st for managing the details with Kunaki. There are also few other artists who are working on their stuff for Graviton Records, some will be more darker than Chaotic Synthetics, other will be a bit lighter, there is even one ambient EP that should be released probably in May and it sounds awesome (hint - Turlitava).

One more time thanks for comment and askings!