Osyris presents "Goa Madness 2012 Volume 1"

blackpearl

Hi guys,

I'm completely new to this forum :) I'm Frank (AKA Blackpearl), a bedroom DJ since summer 2008. As my buddy Joost already mentioned in this section (Space Waves, my first goa mix), we made our first effort to produce a B2B goa trance mix. A new experience to us, as we are used to mix trance, progressive, acid, ... Most important thing, we both really liked to make this mix, although it was not always easy ;) We hope that you peepz enjoy the mix. The URL refers to soundcloud, where you can download the mix if you want.

http://soundcloud.com/osyris_goa/osyris-goa-madness-2012-vol-1

Some details :)

Hardware: Ecler Nuo 3 Mixer and CDJ-800 turntables (Joost) versus Synq DMC-2000 and PC (Frank)

Software: Goldwave 5.23, Exact Audio Copy (wav to mp3); Virtual DJ 7.0

Compression: Lame 3.97 320kbps

Key detection: Mixed In Key, Bome's mouse keyboard

Genre: Goa Trance, Nitzhogoa

Goa Madness Vol. 1

==================

Genre: Goa Trance, Nitzhogoa

145 BPM

01. Eleusyn - Gliese

02. E-Mantra - Valley Of The Kings

03. Jikooha - Riot Here! Riot Now!

04. Filteria - The Big Blue (Live Mix)

05. E Mantra - Above The Skies

06. Zed Reactor - Beyond Galaxies

07. Eleusyn - Arcas

08. Astrancer - Inhabitants Of The Sun

09. Artifact303 - Beyond Lightspeed

10. Ephedra - Time Machine

11. Zed Reactor - Vega Machine

12. Shayning - Masters Of Goa

Total playing time: 1h11m41s

Enjoy!

Osyris (F&J)

It's definitely more explosive than my own mix. :)

It wasn't easy though. It's hard to choose a track that has to follow a track that wasn't yours.

But a nice experience all the way! :D

It was fun all the way. Hopefully other people will like the mix ;)

Impressive! The best transition was from 5 to 6 and overall you two created a superb flow. :) Also I totally understand how inspiring it is to work with someone else on such a project. Hallucinary and I did that and the outcome was more than satisfying.

But it wouldn't be me if I didn't find something to improve... :P Your Mix has no beginning and no ending. An Intro and Outro would have made this set perfect and I don't say this often... :)

True Soulstone. Thanks for the positive comments!

Also, for those who have listened to my Space Waves mix, you will see that the first three tracks are the same. Sorry for this recycling, but it sounded so good. ;)

Hi Soul,

Thank's a lot for the very nice comments. I agree with the "comments" on intro and outro. Especially the last track ends quite fast. But we will keep this in mind for the next mix :)

Grtz

Frank

Great playlist and mixing. Keep Goa going! I disagree it needs an intro and an outro, like "everybody else does". Your mix has to have your personality. I am totally against those robotic mixes. This is something neogoa needs urgently: some imperfection, some noise, some human personality. That's why I love Gil, he's a terrible mixer. But you won't forget his sets. Congrats!! ;)

Hey guys, is this mix downloadable? For some reason I can't listen music through soundcloud anymore :P...really looking forward to how those Nitzhogoa tracks fit in the mix!!!

Hey Agneton!

there's a download button just above the waveform, next to 'save to favorites'. Let me know if you still don't see it. Then we'll upload it to somewhere else.

@Procyon: yeah I know, right? It's always more special if you can "feel" that a human being put some effort in the mix to create it. Thanks for your kind words!

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply! Thank's a lot for the very nice comments ;) Especially because it's our first time, it really feels good hehe ;)

Now, I'm listening to goa mixes of other people here. Comments will definitely be posted soon!

Well, maybe let's start thinking about a new mix ;)

Grtz

Frank

Hey Agneton!

there's a download button just above the waveform, next to 'save to favorites'. Let me know if you still don't see it. Then we'll upload it to somewhere else.

Oh hell, why didn't I see this earlier! Well thanks Joost! :) you and Frank made my day with this superb mix!! Love it :)

Oh hell, why didn't I see this earlier! Well thanks Joost! :) you and Frank made my day with this superb mix!! Love it :)

And that means a lot coming from you!

I'm gonna be naughty and suggest you can also have a listen to my own (softer) mix:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/topic/63554-space-waves-my-first-goa-session/

cheers!

• 2 weeks later...