Sanaton Records

juril

They are still active, but as far as I know they will work together with Lost Theory Records from now on... For instance the Hallucinogenic Horses will be released on Lost Theory... So I think those 2 labels have a joint venture from now on :)

They are still active, but as far as I know they will work together with Lost Theory Records from now on... For instance the Hallucinogenic Horses will be released on Lost Theory... So I think those 2 labels have a joint venture from now on :)

As far as I remember they never planned for the Hallucinogenic Horses album to be released on Sanaton did they?! At some point it was Insomnia Records as far as I remember...

I also seem to remember one reason for that was that Sanaton was not meant to be a platform for single artist releases (even though Hallucinogenic Horses are a kind of collective) but only compilations from the broader Sanaton "collective"... I could remember wrong, and guess thing could change.

Did you hear about this Lost Theory collab this from some of the guys?!

Ok, I saw the label owners of Lost Theory Records this weekend on a home party and it is like this:

They are officially not working together, but nevertheless the Hallucinogenic Horses album (which is a "best of" from 5 artists from Sanaton) will be released on Lost Theory records. He said Sanaton will indeed release more compilations in the future... So ok, it's now clear I guess :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...