Psynews on Facebook

Richpa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

searching Psynews I found the correct one but the logo with 3 dots doesnt really.. give a good hint. There were a few other Psynews pages and the one with people's faces looked more attractive to the search. I thought that was it at first.

Not sure what could help but maybe a trippy fractal picture?? I dunno.

• 3 weeks later...

Lads, we got improvement on Psynews Facebook page:

• Weekly Total Reach
    883green-up.gif292,44%
  • Total Likes
    456green-up.gif2,93%
  • Friends of Fans
    206.444green-up.gif2,27%
    TOP COUNTRIES:
    Israel
    Croatia
    Serbia
    United Kingdom
    France
    USA
    Belgium
    Greece
    Brazil
    Germany
    Sweden
    Spain

I added you on Facebook! Here are my recommendations:

- Post popular reviews there with links to the threads.

- Discuss parties and events

- Support the community by recommending artist

- Show the world some awesome considerably psychedelic news and pictures. (energy, science, etc)

And if you are a user... share share share!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just wanted to inform that I removed myself from administration of the Psynews Facebook page. There are already 5-6 people from Psynews administration who got admin roles there so they will continue to manage page I hope. Anyway, my job is done there, page got over 600 followers which is very cool and I have to focus on the other things! :)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It didn't catch much persistent fire then, did it? 3 timeline updates this year and 6 last year so appr. one update every second month. Good channel to know, if psynews is down. In my opinion the site is not so much needed because in the end it is up to members to link their own wall or fb groups psynews content that's interesting. And no "representativeness" needed that way. But the page is there and soon 1000 likes :) I said it is not maybe so much "needed" and by that I meant artist announcements/review updates etc. but I am glad if and when someone finds the forum through its fb site. So the page def deserves to be. There are way many more pages in fb of lesser importance, for every opening of an envelope, as we all know. Btw, Richpa, admire your younger energy to having gotten involved with all possible, lol :D So all the roads lead to Richpa (..eh, Rome) ;)

P.S. In social media that representativeness brought up in this thread hardly works. I am not representing anything..still I share freely around from a fan perspective and have linked psynews topics in fb groups, Twitter and even on Soundcloud comments: btw, the last one is close to a perfect place to catch potential ppl, who are not in. I don't think I am spamming, though. Actually got thanks from one record label owner for drawing attention to their stuff since the label does not have psynews account and so he got to know through fb what's being talked here. Sometimes this psy/goa scene by the way bothers me: one should represent or have great knowledge before he/she is supposed to share to some, comment here on forums or start a topic. And to be a guru for making a review :D Some of my friends are scared to join psynews because of that.

• 4 years later...

my opinion if you create group on facebook instead forum

this will garbage place of spam and no one will really check the posts of dudes create

also you you can easy not confirm my post as alot israilen psy groups do and than i stay unoticed

facebook this fuck my nerves i am tired from facebook

keep the forum better sad to see that alot of forum die as psytrance.ru

isratrance.com

on facebook you cant speak free remeber you facebook account is not belong to you it belong to dudes who control as and tack as if be moment you go angry it it will banned you group public never minnd

and you site website forum is this that belong to you if i was know how create a good forum web and protal i was create a smart web and forum

• Confused 1