UX - Ultimate Experience Reloaded!

Badass news.

Don't like cover art or inlays much.. but looking forward to the sound!

• 3 weeks later...

From the UX facebook:

UX - ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE RELOADED is mastered ;) thanks to Den at KISSTHESOUND RECORDS for the good work ;)

final digital release tracklist

UX - Ultimate Experience Reloaded : (Unmixed & Full Length)

01 - U.X Reloaded part 1

02 - Life Support Technology

03 - Chameleon

04 - Mind Over Gravity

05 - Alien Earth Activity

06 - Pure Intellect

07 - Dominion

08 - Space Puppy mix II (feat Syb Unity Nettwerk)

09 - Millennium Generation

10 - Master Of The Universe (Epic Mix)

11 - Chrysalis

12 - Dominion (Digital Frontier Remix - Live)

13 - Children Of The Night [The Return]

14 - U.X Reloaded part 2

• 1 month later...

The new cover is hideous. Just horrendous after coming from the cover I even got the Vinyl version for.

Other than that..

What the fuck? Talk about coming from nowhere.

Hello! Mr i hide myself behind a pseudo,lets see your skills in graphic design..having a big mouth hiding behind the screen is one thing...show us what you can do ...then only then we will take shit from you...first i am a fully trained graphic designer, with work that nothing had to complain for, second you don't even know Buggy G, we do... as far as i am concern i have been away from all this Goa / Psy Trance Business because of people like you... the Album Reissue is for our long time fans the ones that understand & support what we were doing as a gesture of gratitude , we went through a lot of troubles to have this expanded version released...and yes the artwork was done with and inspired from the FSOL as Buggy is no longer active in this business...BTW all my Designer colleagues likes it ;)

Posted Image

KISSTHESOUND RECORDS

Proudly Presents:

- 15 th of June 2012 (Digital Release)

- September 2012 (Physical Release : 2 CD's + 1 DVD)*Limited

- December 2012 (Vinyl LP - Sampler)*Limited

UX - ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE RELOADED

The psychedelic trance pioneers are back with the reissue of their classic album "Ultimate Experience"

this celebrates the 15 th anniversary of the release

Dusted, Remastered & Enhanced (in one word : Reloaded) , Originally Written & Produced by "Kris Kylven" & "Pete Martin" in 1996, this project had a huge success more than 30 compilations licensings and orginally out on the famous "Dragonfly Records" label of "Killing Joke" Bassplayer "Youth" Godfather & Guru of the so called Goa Trance...

"Kris Kylven" being the only remaining member and leader of the band re - wrote 2 new songs for this release (intro & outro of the album) , UX -RELOADED PT1 & UX - RELOADED PT2 ,

plus in addition a different mix o f the classic "Space Puppy" by Syb unity Nettwerk that was recorded at The UX Studio,

also an unreleased song saved from an old master digital tape called "Millenium Generation" from 1997 in its entire version,

we have also a lost track from 2007 entitled "Children Of the Night" with version saved from a car crash

Featuring "Jan Rechberger" from Legendary Finnish Progressive Metal Band "AMORPHIS" On Drums

(Recorded Live in 2012),

Jan also did Tour as the UX drummer included a gig support for "Front 242",

The album has been Brilliantly remastered by "Den Koslov" (Kissthesound Records)

1 hour and 54 minutes of mind expander music...

* Note that proof of purchase gives you a link to the "UX - Sanctuary - DVD Video Collection Vol.1" Disc Image

+ TOOL - Third Eye ( UX & Chris Conklin Remix) Wav format.

UX will tour again with original Live Member RX heaven, also announcing the new beginning of the project with new material in the making...

This release is dedicated to all their hardcore fans for their vivid support and enthousiam over the years...

Stay Tuned & Enjoy...

Links:

http://kissthesound.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KISSTHESOUND-RECORDS/275619304287

https://www.facebook.com/UltimateXperience

Kris: as it happens, Penzoline's skills at graphic design are a matter of public record - he's made some outstanding artwork. But even if he couldn't use Photoshop to save his life he'd still be entitled to his opinion of the cover (just as I'm entitled to say that I like it despite knowing nothing about graphic design).

Hello! Mr i hide myself behind a pseudo,lets see your skills in graphic design..having a big mouth hiding behind the screen is one thing...show us what you can do ...then only then we will take shit from you...first i am a fully trained graphic designer, with work that nothing had to complain for, second you don't even know Buggy G, we do... as far as i am concern i have been away from all this Goa / Psy Trance Business because of people like you... the Album Reissue is for our long time fans the ones that understand & support what we were doing as a gesture of gratitude , we went through a lot of troubles to have this expanded version released...and yes the artwork was done with and inspired from the FSOL as Buggy is no longer active in this business...BTW all my Designer colleagues likes it ;)

Last time I checked this was public forum where people can speak their opinion regarding art, music or something else. Not being fully trained graphic designer or anything else like that I agree with Penzo regarding the artwork, it's not something that fit let's say Goa trance release, even if we look from technical aspects thoose difference blends are made poorly and without any colour balance between focus of the artwork itself (girl with some lightening or whatever), there is no any filtering process here, it's too darky and over saturated at some points and that's something that trained graphic designer shouldn't miss, especially if that project goes into printing. Girls hair is too much burned and it doesn't have any connection with lines beneath that ending (lines at bottom) because complete field is too blurred and burned. Shadow on her hand and fingers gives us some ridicilous photo-brushing skills with lightening, even too much glow doesn't help, plus ending of that lightening looks poorly done. Only thing that makes this cover eye pleasant is font selection, even the album title is too small and on CD it will be unreadable :)

Just my 2 cents, even I'm not trained graphic designer.

Cheers and good luck with your release

Hello! Mr i hide myself behind a pseudo,lets see your skills in graphic design..having a big mouth hiding behind the screen is one thing...show us what you can do ...then only then we will take shit from you...

Never an intention to hide anything, if you look even a little you can see that I direct linked to my artwork in my signature space.

http://gasolin3.devi...lery/?catpath=/

Last update was almost a year ago though. Self trained digital artist with 6-7ish years of experience on and off. That is by no means all of my stuff, and I only started to work on larger art in 2008, but you get the general idea. I have grown an eye to digital art being in a few other art related scenes for some years myself.

first i am a fully trained graphic designer, with work that nothing had to complain for, second you don't even know Buggy G, we do...

Never doubted that. And no I don't know buggy, but I do know that he made some of the best covers ever, which is what I stated; the original UX Ultimate Experience cover was so amazing that I even bought the vinyl just to have the bigger artwork. Same goes for the Shakta cover. Such brilliance.

as far as i am concern i have been away from all this Goa / Psy Trance Business because of people like you...

Wow, it's great to know that I'm doing such damage to the scene, a person who is in love with goatrance and contributes what he can, though isn't afraid to speak their mind and show criticism...

..granted, saying the cover is horrible is harsh when I didn't even post any reason - mostly went through the small route because I never expected you to even read this thread, but ok;

It looks like a mess of bad blending to me. The elements, or resources/stocks, aren't even that as an idea bad but I do not think much when I can see just a bunch of exclusions and not very good blending holding it together. But hey if this is what you wanted to aim for then whatever. I am aware buggy used to do stuff in this manner, but that was in the 90s. I just do not like it.

the Album Reissue is for our long time fans the ones that understand & support what we were doing as a gesture of gratitude , we went through a lot of troubles to have this expanded version released

Great. I love and respect that you did go through it, and no doubt I will be spending my hard earned money on this. Nothing better than getting some of that old school goodness again. :)

BTW all my Designer colleagues likes it ;)

Well that's nice. Guess that makes my opinion invalid.

Guest D N H

Don't get pissed Kris! There's always a variety of opinions and tastes in the world... I am one of those who like a lot the new design, and much more than the old one (although the 1st holds the magic of the old era).

Furthermore, there's not any reason to leave the Goa scene other than yourself, your creativity and spiritual seek.

But i hope from now on "your thoughts will be with us always" and to expose new alien earth activities.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest E-Mantra

..the cover without the girl its amazing..

at least i see it like this..depends the person

anyway goodluck with release

• 2 months later...

I am not sure, Den just sent it my way so I jumped at the chance to put it up. UX is still one of my all-time favourites, how could I not? :D

About the cover controversy, I happen to think it's totally fine. I see a cover like that and it immediately reminds me of the 1990s. Maybe some of the technical stuff isn't perfect but in terms of representing the release and what it's all about I'm all for it, cyberpunk girl and all.

Why not just make a Psychedelic Goatrance follow-up to Ultimate Experience and have (or see if) Suntrip, Kagdilla, or whoever is releasing this will release it?

To UX: Expand the imagination guys; you have thousands of fans 10-15 years later. Imagine how amazing a release you can produce with everything you know now. It would be sweet, catchy, fun stuff.

I think the girl is sweet, I like the cover the way it is! Cyberpunk girls were so in the 90s, I don't see why not!? And good news for the physical release too.
Now does anybody know if there will be a DVD of their live PA in 2008? There was a video on their myspace page...