Richpa

Richpa - Quadra Tron (EP) - Self-Released

Richpa    910

Quadra Tron is the name of my debut EP that I decided to release online. It contains three songs made in 2003-2004 period and style is some mixture between funk'n'experimental goa trance and early psy trance. This EP is available for digital download in WAV/FLAC/MP3 formats for price of 2$. For previews and downloads, please visit this page: http://neogoa.bandcamp.com/album/quadra-tron-ep

1) Realms Of Consciousness (08:08) - 140 BPM

2) Implementation Through Quadra (07:45) - 148 BPM

3) Deathless Machinery (08:47) - 146 BPM

I was never too much into music production and never had knowledge or conditions for some more serious stuff but this one is made with a lot of passion and love, so yeah thoose silly tunes means a lot to me, I hope that you'll enjoy in them as much as I'm enjoying :) Artwork:

Posted Image

LuisBSF    26

Liking what I've heard mate, particularly quadra; moody, atmospheric and risky, you should give this another go for sure.

Richpa    910

Actaully maybe in the future I decide to invest some money in basic equipment and try to do some proper stuff, but that's hmmm maybe :D Thanks for listening mate

Richpa    910

Page isn't there anymore?

fixed.

Veracohr    108

Interesting samples. I'm not sure what to think of it, it's kind of odd. Good groove at times.

Richpa    910

Thanks for listening and comments aswell :)