Perfecto Fluoro is back!

Lemmiwinks

Yes ladies and gentelmen, believe it or not, Paul Oakenfold is coming back to his roots and reignited his interest in the psytrance scene. I must say that I didn't see that one coming... Of course, as always, he delivers a highly commercialized and watered-down version of the scene, but still given how commercialized and watered-down the psytrance scene is in the first place these days, it actually holds good in comparison IMO. So yeah, certainly no Goa Silver Mix contender but some pretty interesting stuff in there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7s4ceDY7M

and what other great way to resparkle interest in the label then a remix of what made it's bread and butter in the first place, yes THEEEE goatrance classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AjvG6ErTMw

• 3 months later...

Yes ladies and gentelmen, believe it or not, Paul Oakenfold is coming back to his roots and reignited his interest in the psytrance scene. I must say that I didn't see that one coming... Of course, as always, he delivers a highly commercialized and watered-down version of the scene, but still given how commercialized and watered-down the psytrance scene is in the first place these days, it actually holds good in comparison IMO. So yeah, certainly no Goa Silver Mix contender but some pretty interesting stuff in there:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7s4ceDY7M

Well it's not Goatrance, but this is amazing! One of the most intense trance I have heard so far, truly beautifull. This is exactly what the trance scene needs for me.. :)

And that remix is great too..

• 8 months later...

brand new Paul Oakenfold release... I must admit that it's pretty darn good!

definitely a decent track... if you take out the middle part, quite horrible, but that is a great improvement coming from him, glad to see this!

in the same vein - check this out.

Indecent Noise run Mental Asylum Records has been churning out some banging tech trance since launch last year and their first release this year is this...

1 min 38 seconds... main riff.... pure Goa.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

The Man With No Name Remixes EP part I, released on Perfecto in 2011, was pretty decent. I recommand it. As for MWNN himself, I have no idea if he'll get himself involved in the part II. Even an album by him was announced a couple of years ago on TIP Rec., but seems a dead project.